IGNORED

Leeds United Costcutters

• Admin

Ha Ha Ha - they really are trying their hardest to implode.

A mate of mine who is a LUFC season ticket holder says the fans are up in arms about Hockadays appointment already and it is a matter of time before the fans turn on the owners

Ha Ha Ha - they really are trying their hardest to implode.

A mate of mine who is a LUFC season ticket holder says the fans are up in arms about Hockadays appointment already and it is a matter of time before the fans turn on the owners

How will they do that? Dress in skimpy underwear and dance seductively?

I know it's a disgrace, I have to wash my own work clothes too, and make my own lunch. How will footballers manage this?

Do you cut rectangular or triangular sandwiches?

at least this owner is trying to cut spending, normally when a tycoon take over he starts throwing money at and adds to the debt

He's doing it in a stupid way.

I worked somewhere where they had final salary pensions, let people leave at 3 having not done very much all day (yes, it was a council!) but they wouldn't pay for tea, coffee, milk or even a dishcloth and washing up liquid.

People were far more resentful about having to sort out and pay for their own hot drinks than they were appreciative of having a very cushy and well-paid number.

I can see this clown at Leeds continuing to give great entertainment value throughout the season as they implode.

He's doing it in a stupid way.

I worked somewhere where they had final salary pensions, let people leave at 3 having not done very much all day (yes, it was a council!) but they wouldn't pay for tea, coffee, milk or even a dishcloth and washing up liquid.

People were far more resentful about having to sort out and pay for their own hot drinks than they were appreciative of having a very cushy and well-paid number.

I can see this clown at Leeds continuing to give great entertainment value throughout the season as they implode.

Sounds like you worked for Network Rail

its funny because its leeds, :)

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/bizarre-reason-paddy-kenny-might-leaving-cellino-leeds-102817120.html

There are a few reasons you might not want Paddy Kenny in your team at the moment.

Take his fitness, for example. If this clip of him at pre-season training is anything to go by, nobody would think worse of you for wanting to ship him out.

But apparently new Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has a rather different reason for wanting him out. And it's not one that Kenny can do something about by stepping up the cardio and cutting down the carbs.

According to the Guardian, Cellino has a bit of a superstition about the number 17. And when we say "superstition" we mean "slightly unhinged phobia". He thinks the number 17 is bad luck - and seeing as Kenny was born on the 17th May, that spells bad news for the veteran goalkeeper.

Archived