IGNORED

El Abd?

spudski

I thought i heard Little saying he has been brought in to play right wingback?

Yes he did, last year we tended to play a flat back 4 under Cotts when we went away to somewhere where we might get pressure, in the main we played 3 at the back with wing backs dropping back. Unless he is one of 3 he is going to struggle to get a game.

i hope he has more of a sense of humour than you do.I nicknamed him El Bad in a kind way,linked to his rough 'em up personality i thought he would appreciate it.Nothing to do with his performances.

If ,as i expect ,he comes back to be the player we signed i will still call him El Bad ,unless he cries about it obviously.

He'll pull people's balls off given half a chance.

Would like to see him hit form, then crush some serious spud.

Well if you look at the pictures of him training with the squad, he doesn't look like he has a calf strain, still hasn't forgotten how to pull and grab a shirt ( welcome Freeman ) but could probably sharpen up on his heading ( closed eyes and top of the head not a good look ) ;-)

Well if you look at the pictures of him training with the squad, he doesn't look like he has a calf strain, still hasn't forgotten how to pull and grab a shirt ( welcome Freeman ) but could probably sharpen up on his heading ( closed eyes and top of the head not a good look ) ;-)

baldock has slight calf strain which is why he wasn't in any first day training picks, El Abd prob had butterflys as he had to come back training with us after the so say fall out you told us about (not being sarcastic)

Archived