IGNORED

Where Will We Finish This Season?

Robin 101

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've gone for 1st although I don't expect it. Cotterill has stated a few times he's going for promotion and he's bulding a team to do exactly that and the amount the club are spending you can't deny their targeting the top 2 spots. I think cotts is out to win it this year, doing it is another matter but its looking like a genuine attempt at it rather than the half hearted attempts over the last few years that failed horribly.  Personally I think he's installing a real belief that the players can have a right good go at it and I think they believe it.  I think thats why theres a difference this year, I feel theres a genuine belief and confidence already building in the squad because of what the club and cotts is doing.  Delusional I may be but I'm buying into what cotts is doing and if he's going for it, I'm with him.  We've put up with enough rubbish the last few seasons to be down and pessimistic now were finally sorting ourselfs out!

I've gone for top spot too, prior to the signings I thought the play offs, as I fancy a trip to Wembley but Cotts and SL have shown their hand and l think we'll be the team to beat... especially if the players have the same attitude as Wade Elliott... sounds like he wants it & will do everything in his power to get it. :clap:

Gone for 9th. I don't think we'll have a bad season by any means, but I don't think we have the class to reach top 6. I'm happy to be proven wrong, and I'll eat all the humble pie that can be baked if so. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

I've gone for 4th - I feel we are in for a good season this year. I was tempted to stick my neck out and say top 2 but I think we will need a bit of time for all the new faces to settle. Hit the ground running and anything's possible, though. 

First time in years I've felt confident about the new season - there's a good feel about the club at long last and we seem determined to have a real go this year.

I've voted for first place - why not? There are some good teams in the division, e g Sheffield Utd, but on paper the City squad looks to be strong. There can sometimes be a difference between "on paper" and reality but last year Cotts made the team difficult to beat.

I've noticed there are 5 votes for 24th place. We know which team they support.

Not many of us are, 59 years ago I believe. To remember it you'd need to be on your pension at least.

Yes, I can:just (and I don't feel particularly geriatric). Run-away winners of Division III (South) in 1955 with 70 points. John Atyeo up front:- those were the days !

About time it happened again.

Archived