IGNORED

Where Will We Finish This Season?

Robin 101

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got for 5th place, which I'd be happy with.

It very much depends if our undoubtedly talented key players perform and gel together.

Top two is certainly possible, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet!

Would be amazed if we finished top 6.

People have short memories. Yes we have improved and yes I have more optimism, so I definitely do not think we will go down.

How this equates to the leap from relegation fodder to champions, I have no idea.

People have short memories. Yes we have improved and yes I have more optimism, so I definitely do not think we will go down.

How this equates to the leap from relegation fodder to champions, I have no idea.

Agree with this. There is gonna be a lot of disappointed people next season.

Ive predicted 6th....but that will be a huge task

To be fair, last 2 months of last season we were top of the league on form. With our new signings on top there's every chance we'll be up there, and the club are clearly going for it.

Archived