IGNORED

Rovers Redvelopment

The Man In Black

A couple of months ago, Rovers fans were requesting a web cam to follow the redevelopment of their ground.

One fan on their official forum even suggested calling the feed "Are you watching Ashton Gate?"

So, for those that wish to follow the redevelopment, we have indeed set up a webcam at the ground to follow the progress. Yes, BRFC, we are watching.

The image below will update automatically, just refresh the thread to view latest developments.

_40934595_memorialstadium203.jpg

A couple of months ago, Rovers fans were requesting a web cam to follow the redevelopment of their ground.

One fan on their official forum even suggested calling the feed "Are you watching Ashton Gate?"

So, for those that wish to follow the redevelopment, we have indeed set up a webcam at the ground to follow the progress. Yes, BRFC, we are watching.

The image below will update automatically, just refresh the thread to view latest developments.

Come on people hold your hands up! who pressed refresh?! :noexpression:

All very well, but you're forgetting one thing; clearly the sags can't afford the cost of a webcam or computers!

So, for those desperate to know what's happening, and obviously aren't on the net, I'm here instead.

I can actually see the ground out of my front window. So, if you'll all wait a minute, I'll just go and look to see if they've started work...

...Nope. Still ain't nuttin happening over the road.

It rained tonight, where are the fish!?

I think they put some new drainage in. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching the webcam whilst they did it.

I was sat here all night furiously refreshing the feed to see if they started work throughout the night but can only confirm Red Mat's on site report.... nothing has started as of yet.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Sure I saw a pig flying over it just now! :icecream:

I seen that! May 24th this year! He had a orange bobble hat on aswell. :noexpression:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Finks yer funny mind don't you!

As ive mentioned on here before "i do make me laugh"..Even if no one else is laughing! I feel thats the main thing waste. :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

I'm convinced that if i set a website calling it

3 fans and their dog went to watch a a builder - i could get enough for a hotdog for the first game of the season.

Just get all rovers fans ( the afore mentioned 3.) to sign up to yearly subscription of £5 in installments of 50p for the next 5 years at an extentionate rate of 65%. Course they wouldnt pay much beyond the first two months subcription not because they didnt believe that the same photo was a webcam. No more like lack of funds.

by my reckoning after set up costs and site reg i would be in the money ----- well enough to buy one hotdog.

I think my link is broken or something.... doesnt seem to be much going on, perhaps we should get in touch with the rugby ground and see if everything is going to plan with the development?

Guest pepsi&shirley

Hia. I am stood on the pitch where the camera is facing with my laptop (i have wifi) and I'm trying to get myself seen on the screen.. I doesnt appear to be working.. Can anyone see me... Or can you see me???

Hia. I am stood on the pitch where the camera is facing with my laptop (i have wifi) and I'm trying to get myself seen on the screen.. I doesnt appear to be working.. Can anyone see me... Or can you see me???

I cant see you mate, is your wi-fi working??? :noexpression:

I think they put some new drainage in. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching the webcam whilst they did it.

The funny thing about the new drainage is that they put it in after they relaid the pitch.

The new well drained pitch will have two ridges in it. It won't make a difference because they are on a part of the pitch seldom used. The middle.

I wish I was making this up

0,,10328~3698086,00.jpg

Guest pepsi&shirley
I cant see you mate, is your wi-fi working??? :noexpression:

What about now.. I'm stood right there but I cant see me on my laptop...coooey :rain:

Guest churchill gaffer
What about now.. I'm stood right there but I cant see me on my laptop...coooey :rain:

If you don't like the coments made on here, why read it?

The other way around, would be no different on your sag site!

Guest pepsi&shirley
If you don't like the coments made on here, why read it?

The other way around, would be no different on your sag site!

Since when did I say that I didnt like the comments on here????? :dunno:

Anyway Churchill can you see me on the webcam!! I'm waving now

Guest churchill gaffer
Since when did I say that I didnt like the comments on here????? :dunno:

Anyway Churchill can you see me on the webcam!! I'm waving now

I would'nt bore myself, trying to find you! :fastasleep:

Guest pepsi&shirley
I would'nt bore myself, trying to find you! :fastasleep:

Aww ark at churchill mind, good grammar, excellent spelling and an extremely grown up comment.. Top marks scrumpy wannabee!

The funny thing about the new drainage is that they put it in after they relaid the pitch.

The new well drained pitch will have two ridges in it. It won't make a difference because they are on a part of the pitch seldom used. The middle.

I wish I was making this up

0,,10328~3698086,00.jpg

So who do you think the guy is in the photograph and what do you think that he can possibly be doing?

Is he searching out the source of the strong and unpleasant smell of gas which he's detected? Is he looking for the crop of potatoes which he planted last season? Does he believe the word of his directors: that their new stadium plans will one day actually go ahead (ie he's burying his head in the sand)? Or has our soon-to-sign (?) Egyptian striker turned up at the wrong ground and scored a stunning goal?

Is he perhaps snorting a line of anthracite (couldn't find any coke)?

Personally, I think it's just Roger the Groundsman. :noexpression:

Thoughts?

Guest churchill gaffer
Aww ark at churchill mind, good grammar, excellent spelling and an extremely grown up comment.. Top marks scrumpy wannabee!

Ok don't want to speak to you again

goodbye

Archived