IGNORED

How Long Can You Ignore Will Gidman?

Fordy62

Living up in the Midlands, one of my Managers is a Warwickshire fan

He told me to keep an eye out for Sam Hain... so I said I would.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/555850.html

Formidable start to his career. Including a Double Hundred this week.

Only problem..... Born in Hong Kong and has played youth level for Australia.

It appears with the number of foreign born players in England's cricket team, it wont be a problem, but because of his participation for Aus in the U19 World Cup, can he still play for England???

Yes he can, but I think he'd have to live over here for so many years (5?) before he qualifies. Sam Robson played U19 for Aus.

I think a read that Shantry is the first player to take 10 wickets in a match then score a ton from no 9 or lower (summit like that anyway)

Well done Jack, his brother Adam playing for Glamorgan was the first player for about 100 years to score a century batting at 10.

His Dad Brian uses the OTIB so if you're about Shants good for Jack and "come on you Reds"

I think a read that Shantry is the first player to take 10 wickets in a match then score a ton from no 9 or lower (summit like that anyway)

Correct, Dawg. Amazed that in all these years it hasn't been done at least once! A terrific performance, likened to Botham by Steve Rhodes over the weekend as well!

Well done Jack, his brother Adam playing for Glamorgan was the first player for about 100 years to score a century batting at 10.

His Dad Brian uses the OTIB so if you're about Shants good for Jack and "come on you Reds"

If Mr Shantry reads this, you should be a very proud man!

Archived