IGNORED

Blackpool

Are there that many tiers below them?  I didn't realise.

Do you remember when you used to get up on a Sunday morning, still drunk form the night before, have two fags for breakfast, and then go and play with 7 other fat blokes, 2 ringers and a 60-yr old clogger who still thought he was Eusebio?

That's one tier just below NLBR.  I'm sure there are others.

I think the fact will be lost on a lot of supporters, on the forum or not. Steve Lansdown has made a few mistakes but he's better than most of the other millionaire / billionaire owners of clubs. Those who want him to go should consider who / what they would get as a replacement.

Even the most demented billionare Arab with sun stroke would not buy Bristol City.

The FC own its name, a squad of players including assets like Bad El and errr ...

The way Uncle Steve has set the club up the billionaire Arab would have sun stroke, be drugged with uppers, downers, growlers and the finest hydroponic green and still be paid by Uncle Steve to take the sickly patient BCFC away.

NOBODY would touch Bristol City with their money cos thats the way Uncle Steve wants it anyway.

And why are we good friends with Preston?

We got promoted there under Ward .... Maybe, might have just been the last game of the season.

They got promoted at AG once, I think on the same day as Rovers got relegated to a lower league.

We got promoted there under Ward .... Maybe, might have just been the last game of the season.

They got promoted at AG once, I think on the same day as Rovers got relegated to a lower league.

Preston game at Ashton gate was when they had already won the league but had a jolly up regardless, it was the same day that the sags lost over at Cardiff, the result meant they fell out the play off places despite looking like they were going to get automatic promotion with about 8 games to go.

They got relegated the following season

Preston game at Ashton gate was when they had already won the league but had a jolly up regardless, it was the same day that the sags lost over at Cardiff, the result meant they fell out the play off places despite looking like they were going to get automatic promotion with about 8 games to go.

wow I was so close :facepalm:

Pretty sure the gas are only in existence for our amusement, everything with them is just a barrel of laughs, let me guess they were giving it the biggun as well?

Pretty sure the gas are only in existence for our amusement, everything with them is just a barrel of laughs, let me guess they were giving it the biggun as well?

I think their only win in the last 8 games was against us, can remember still being in school then, after that game they were giving the big un about beating us and rolling on to near certain promotion.....

SSN tonight; Blackpool's friendly against Atherton on Saturday is called off.

Blackpool cannot guarantee having a team there. Three weeks to the big kick off that is worrying.

If I was a ST holder, I'd be trying to flog it off now.

They are refunding season ticket money from what I have read on their fans boards. The club is in a right state, I would be amazed if they don't get smashed by forest on opening day.

They are refunding season ticket money from what I have read on their fans boards. The club is in a right state, I would be amazed if they don't get smashed by forest on opening day.

With only eight players, I think that would be a forgone conclusion.

Well they beat us with 9 men one opening day i think.

Ha!  Yeah, would certainly be the result of the season/decade if they managed it.  Especially as they have no keeper.

Read on one of their forums that they believe they are down to six players. For reasons they don't know Steven Davies and one other haven't turned up for training.

Those reasons might be they have no one to train with...

Now their president has written an open letter to oyston accusing him of taking money out the club and demands that he puts all the final parachute payment into the team. To be fair if they don't they are well and truly effed, they are a club on the drop anyway. Not that I would mind them getting relegated, poxy little club with fans who have delusions of grandeur.

I can still see the quote now from Steven Davies . . "When I heard a club like Blackpool were in for me I couldn't wait to get up there and sign . . "

Trouble is Steven you're going to have to play in goal, fullback & attack as well as warming the bench.

Karma.

Har har

I can still see the quote now from Steven Davies . . "When I heard a club like Blackpool were in for me I couldn't wait to get up there and sign . . "

Trouble is Steven you're going to have to play in goal, fullback & attack as well as warming the bench.

Karma.

Har har

Where's Peter Styvar when required?!

Now to (possibly) rain on everyone's parade.

My son reckons Blackpool may cease to be before the season starts. It's not too late, but all the way down the pyramid, relegated teams may find themselves reinstated to the division or league hey fell from.

I reckon it is too late and id Blackpool fold, it'll be a 23 team Championship with only two relegated in 2015.

Archived