IGNORED

Danny Coles Gone To Forest Green

EstoniaTallinnRed

Yeah, read that the other day - and it's mentioned on the FGR vs Arsenal U21 thread

What a knob. Hope he plays well against NLBR though

Wasn't always a knob, was part of the team that went on a 11 win run that took us top of League 1. With Tony Butler was the best CB pairing we've had in years. That season we had the best defence in League 1, we just couldn't score enough goals - just 58 all season.

Things would have been a whole lot different if Wilson had started with Lita at the Millenium  ...................

Let's ditch the easy habit of forgetting when certain players have played well for City and let's also refuse to join in on a session of soft-target player bashing.

Wasn't always a knob, was part of the team that went on a 11 win run that took us top of League 1. With Tony Butler was the best CB pairing we've had in years. That season we had the best defence in League 1, we just couldn't score enough goals - just 58 all season.

Things would have been a whole lot different if Wilson had started with Lita at the Millenium  ...................

Let's ditch the easy habit the of forgetting when certain players have played well for City and let's also refuse to join in on a session of soft-target player bashing.

Not forgetting anything mate! If Coles/Butler is the best pairing you can remember then that's great. Not even close to the best I've seen

And I met the bloke. He's a knob. All about opinions, that's mine

Things would have been a whole lot different if Wilson had started with Lita at the Millenium ...................

Let's ditch the easy habit the of forgetting when certain players have played well for City and let's also refuse to join in on a session of soft-target player bashing.

ive not forgot that at one time he was a good player for us! However he was a knob then, has been a knob since and probably a knob now until the end of time and so on and so on!

Not forgetting anything mate! If Coles/Butler is the best pairing you can remember then that's great. Not even close to the best I've seen

Pray tell me who. I was on topic responding to stupid comments about Coles.

Alex Higgins was a knob, what relevance is that for his genius as a snooker player.

and I know some pedants would say ..........................

Pray tell me who. I was on topic responding to stupid comments about Coles.

Alex Higgins was a knob, what relevance is that for his genius as a snooker player.

and I know some pedants would say ..........................

Why is it a stupid comment? I met the bloke, he was a knob. He tells 14 year old kids to '**** off' on twitter, because he's a knob

Do you know him? Have you met him?

Why is it a stupid comment? I met the bloke, he was a knob. He tells 14 year old kids to '**** off' on twitter, because he's a knob

Do you know him? Have you met him?

Like I said ............

it will be Lee Miller's miss next. Or some other old chestnut.

You were going to tell me about the great CB pairings you have seen at City

Like I said ............

it will be Lee Miller's miss next.

So, you've never met him then? I'm sure others who have had the misfortune would back me up

WTF has a miss got to do with it? I met Miller and Goodfellow once as well, cracking pair of lads, had a good chat with them. A miss is a miss. But being an obnoxious ***** is another

FGR are really pushing for promotion this year. Hughes, Parkin and Coles their....all experienced pros that can do a good job at that level.

Short contracts, but probably being paid more than at their last Clubs.

It's a bloomin good set up at FGR... I don't blame them.

On a personal note, I don't want FGR to go up...just stay where they are. If they went up...everything that is good their would change imho.

FGR are really pushing for promotion this year. Hughes, Parkin and Coles their....all experienced pros that can do a good job at that level.

Short contracts, but probably being paid more than at their last Clubs.

It's a bloomin good set up at FGR... I don't blame them.

On a personal note, I don't want FGR to go up...just stay where they are. If they went up...everything that is good their would change imho.

I doubt the people of Nailsworth want them to go up either, hardly a town built for a football club at the level they are at, let alone a level above!

They are punching well above their weight, good luck to them, but as you say, promotion might just be a bad thing

So, you've never met him then? I'm sure others who have had the misfortune would back me up

WTF has a miss got to do with it? I met Miller and Goodfellow once as well, cracking pair of lads, had a good chat with them. A miss is a miss. But being an obnoxious ***** is another

I liked McCombe and Carey but I'd give Butler and Coles the nod for consistency.

I have spent time with  Danny, a splendid fun-loving chap who always spoke very highly about you as a person and player.

I liked McCombe and Carey but I'd give Butler and Coles the nod for consistency.

I have spent time with  Danny, a splendid fun-loving chap who always spoke very highly about you as a person and player.

Opinions, eh? I respect yours, but would disagree until the end of my days

As for Danny's views on me, that's lovely. Next time you have a pint with him please pass on my regards

Tony Butler was absoloute Pony! He had the turning circle of three QE2's and was slower than the Costa Concordia being dragged back to dry dock!

Tony Butler was absoloute Pony! He had the turning circle of three QE2's and was slower than the Costa Concordia being dragged back to dry dock!

I know mate, get the feeling Southville wouldn't be putting him in his top 11 anytime soon, just sticking up for his drinking buddy

I remember if we were given a corner in the first ten mins and Butler would be sent up he'd just make it back to his own half in time for half time.

Coles was and is a nob. Reasons we had to leave Exeter was for calling out fans again. He should ditch Twitter.

Also no mention of Mark Lever in the best CB discussion, some people know **** all.

I remember if we were given a corner in the first ten mins and Butler would be sent up he'd just make it back to his own half in time for half time.

Coles was and is a nob. Reasons we had to leave Exeter was for calling out fans again. He should ditch Twitter.

Also no mention of Mark Lever in the best CB discussion, some people know **** all.

How true

Archived