IGNORED

Danny Coles Gone To Forest Green

EstoniaTallinnRed

I doubt the people of Nailsworth want them to go up either, hardly a town built for a football club at the level they are at, let alone a level above!

They are punching well above their weight, good luck to them, but as you say, promotion might just be a bad thing

From what I understand, the owner has plans to move more towards Gloucester eventually. That's the last I heard.

It would certainly increase their fan base.

There was nearly 1800 their for the Arsenal under 21's game...hardly any trouble parking.

It's at the top of the hill and out of the way from the town centre...it's not so bad tbh.

As for punching above their weight...from a Towns perspective yes, but as for 'set up' they would be quiet comfortably in League 2.

If they continue in the same vein...from what I see, and how the owner works, I can see them possibly being the next Yeovil in the future.

From what I understand, the owner has plans to move more towards Gloucester eventually. That's the last I heard

It would certainly increase their fan base.

There was nearly 1800 their for the Arsenal under 21's game...hardly any trouble parking.

It's at the top of the hill and out of the way from the town centre...it's not so bad tbh.

As for punching above their weight...from a Towns perspective yes, but as for 'set up' they would be quiet comfortably in League 2.

If they continue in the same vein...from what I see, and how the owner works, I can see them possibly being the next Yeovil in the future.

Gloucester wouldn't work at all Spud. I live their now, it's rugby country. How long have Gloucester City been out of town? I come from Cam originally, so just the other side of the hill, have watched a lot of football there over the years, mainly at the old ground. Has always been a pain in the arse. Surprised to hear that a crowd of 1,800 didn't cause problems

Agree about the set up, the club would be ok, but imagine 5,000 people streaming in on a regular basis. Would double the population of Nailsworth every other weekend!

Like I said ............

it will be Lee Miller's miss next. Or some other old chestnut.

You were going to tell me about the great CB pairings you have seen at City

I could give you pages of misses.

Going backwards for CB pairings (and I am sure I will have overlooked some)....

Gary Collier/Geoff Merrick

Dicky Rookes + ANO

Jack Connor + ANO (Gordon Parr/Low)

And no, I have not forgotten Taylor, McCombe, Caulkner etc. but there are simply too many better (in my opinion) than Danny Coles - who was fine, but simply not the best (and please don't try to start a Tina Turner song thread a la Sam above).

Archived