IGNORED

Game Could Be Off

Keepers Ball

Mongs :laugh:

Glad it's stopped raining I can sleep easy tonight now

Ps still expecting an early update in the morning about whether I should wear shorts or not?

Cheers guys

Bollox, I will be having a lie in, followed by a cracking full English, while the rest of you (those that are coming anyway) are up at dawn.

The only thing that could ruin my day is the rain starting again but it has been dry now for a couple of hours or Keeperball forgetting my purple and lime.

... then he rang again to say he is driving in the most treachorous conditions hes ever driven in with the road flooding and cars driving at 15 mph. I could hardly hear him and could hear the rain on his car !! ...

I hope you told him to switch his ******* phone off and concentrate on the road!

My village had sustained torrential rain and floods 2 weeks ago that the local rag described as "biblical" - within a few hours you wouldn't have known anything had happened.

Got very very close when we were away to Blackpool a few years back when Brooker scored in the last min!!

Remember it well.  That day, the driest part of me was my tongue..........         :rain: 

:fish: 

I hope you told him to switch his ******* phone off and concentrate on the road!

My village had sustained torrential rain and floods 2 weeks ago that the local rag described as "biblical" - within a few hours you wouldn't have known anything had happened.

No he didnt and why should he....bluetooth hands free

Timmy! Now now :laugh:

Fortunately our groundsman would see the forecast and get covers on the pitch, much like our friends in Sheffield will no doubt have done if they were concerned.

Forecast for tomorrow looks fine all over the country, hopefully those up in Sheffield can advise weather to wear shorts or not tomorrow

Clothes for the weather!??

The ghetto bird is hovering overhead, megaphone out the window warning people to head for high ground. A storm surge is heading our way apparently. There have even been accidents.

Leave all possessions (except tickets for tomorrows match as it will be on) behind.

Seriously, though, thanks for the warning guys.

I have out done myself, I might need to sit down. The piste de resistance!

Cliffy has only just agreed to belt out "Waterloo" should any toilet break during 90 minutes...... Plus during added time. Sometimes I shock myself, I really do :-D

You are welcome people, bloody welcome.

Now who do I contact at Bramell Lane to ensure the prat has a microphone. It needs to be waterproof though else he isn't overly keen.

What on God's earth is going on with this thread?! I live in Sheff and while it rained hard on and off from about 6 till 10, it was never anywhere near enought to get it called off. Barnsley got a lot more rain and was a bit flooded but ( presuming they're at home) will have a game tomorrow. From experience of working across the country, we deal with adverse weather in the north FAR better than you southerners manage it

• Admin

What on God's earth is going on with this thread?! I live in Sheff and while it rained hard on and off from about 6 till 10, it was never anywhere near enought to get it called off. Barnsley got a lot more rain and was a bit flooded but ( presuming they're at home) will have a game tomorrow. From experience of working across the country, we deal with adverse weather in the north FAR better than you southerners manage it

Shorts it is then!

Let the journey commence

Archived