IGNORED

Holloway

BRISTOL86

He's always talked rubbish but I'm lost here! Van Gogh? What the....?

Is he trying to say he'll be remembered as a decent manager when he's dead? Literally not a clue what he's on about!

His comments after their win at Leeds

"I just want people to show me and my team some respect. Van Gogh is a decent painter now isn't he? But when he was alive he was just a bloke with half an ear."

He's always talked rubbish but I'm lost here! Can Gogh? What the....?

Is he trying to say he'll be remembered as a decent manager when he's dead? Literally not a clue what he's on about!

His comments after their win at Leeds

"I just want people to show me and my team some respect. Van Gogh is a decent painter now isn't he? But when he was alive he was just a bloke with half an ear."

I think what he is trying to say is "if I had half a brain, I could be remembered as a half wit".

It's Olly Holloway, chatter of shite, master of acting the fool and bellend of the highest order.

If he was a dog turd, he would be big thick one you can't get off your sole, and stinks bad, just when you think it has gone, you find a lump of it stinking firmly trodden into the carpet.

Dirty rotten ****tard

Perhaps he planning to cut one ear off. Seems a bit desperate to me.

Perhaps he planning to cut one ear off. Seems a bit desperate to me.

Oh come on Pongo, he should at least do it for charity to give people like us a chance to buy tickets and win the opportunity to do it for him and do his and our bit for a deserving charity, I bet the bastard won't though, just like him.

What he said made sense. When Van Gogh was alive no one appreciated his work, but once he died everyone fell over themselves for it.

I think Holloway is getting at, his team won 2-0 today but everyone was saying how bad Leeds were rather than how good Millwall were and therefore didn't get the respect they deserved when it really mattered. He is right about that as well.

What he said made sense. When Van Gogh was alive no one appreciated his work, but once he died everyone fell over themselves for it.

I think Holloway is getting at, his team won 2-0 today but everyone was saying how bad Leeds were rather than how good Millwall were and therefore didn't get the respect they deserved when it really mattered. He is right about that as well.

So who is he comparing to Van Gogh?, him or the club? so as we know who do we have wait for to actually die for his prophecy to come true, Millwall, Holloway and Van Gogh in the same sentence, that's something I never expected to see when I woke up this morning.

Its people like Holloway who make the game of football more interesting,we all miss Cloughy  and Shankley if more managers were like that then the game would be more interesting.

Eh?  Shankley an Cloughie were opinionated, but could back it up with a good management pedigree

Holloway is just shit spouting **** who has more failures on his CV than successes 

The only thing I want to see hollowhead do, is return to the gas and take them down to the local parks league. In footballing terms he is a big time bottler who has failed every time the going got tough, a bit like Keegan really, just without the footballing talent. :yes:

He was moaning about a song his own fans were singing to Leeds. Any ideas?

The Jimmy Savile ones. Said it was disgusting that Millwall fans could use Jimmy Savile in chants to get at the Leeds fans considering what he'd done. Had about a 20 min rant about it. Millwall fans not happy about his comments

Archived