IGNORED

Holloway

BRISTOL86

Whats Jimmy Saville got to do with Leeds United?

He's from that neck of the woods, so I assume that is why Leeds' fans get the stick for him. In the interest of balance, Leeds have their own reply to these chants which is along the lines of Savile; your mum and him being the father of your sister. Leeds will also have Millwall fan, Frank 'Kellie' Maloney in their armoury as of yesterday as well.....

I find the whole Savile thing cringeworthy and in fact I'm surprised that the Galatasary chants don't get similar coverage from the press and fans. Using the death of two English fans to get to rival fans is a cheap shot, at best, and I can't help but wonder how Millwall fans would react if the situation were reversed.

What a joyous affair Leeds v Millwall is.

He's from that neck of the woods, so I assume that is why Leeds' fans get the stick for him. In the interest of balance, Leeds have their own reply to these chants which is along the lines of Savile; your mum and him being the father of your sister. Leeds will also have Millwall fan, Frank 'Kellie' Maloney in their armoury as of yesterday as well.....

I find the whole Savile thing cringeworthy and in fact I'm surprised that the Galatasary chants don't get similar coverage from the press and fans. Using the death of two English fans to get to rival fans is a cheap shot, at best, and I can't help but wonder how Millwall fans would react if the situation were reversed.

What a joyous affair Leeds v Millwall is.

The great thing about Leeds v Millwall is that neither set of fans is bothering the more evolved members of the human race.

Look at his past CV and tell me he wouldn't.

1) He's a Banjo Island bred Gashead

2) He refers to us as "Sh**heads"

3) Overheard him mouthing all kinds of abuse about City in a local pub once.

How anyone could EVER consider him as a potential manager for City are as deluded as Gasheads are about being a"Massive Club".

He is a village idiot version of Cantona, when dealing with the media, Cantona was taking the piss and none of them realised, Hollowhead thinks he's funny and ironic but is known as a clown and he's good at that, perhaps Ronald Mcdonald is the next step, as long as he gets help for his Van Gogh complex, I don't think kids will take to a one eared clown they are scary enough already.

What he said made sense. When Van Gogh was alive no one appreciated his work, but once he died everyone fell over themselves for it.

I think Holloway is getting at, his team won 2-0 today but everyone was saying how bad Leeds were rather than how good Millwall were and therefore didn't get the respect they deserved when it really mattered. He is right about that as well.

This. Sorry but the bloke made a sensible and well known cultural reference.

1) He's a Banjo Island bred Gashead

2) He refers to us as "Sh**heads"

3) Overheard him mouthing all kinds of abuse about City in a local pub once.

How anyone could EVER consider him as a potential manager for City are as deluded as Gasheads are about being a"Massive Club".

None of those things inhibit his ability to be a good manager for us. Of course he could achieve the feats of GJ with us and it wouldn't change many people's views. Such is life.

Not if you put it against what he's said in recent years, which I'm sure you're aware of. He could be a good manager for us if you let sleeping dogs lie. Which unfortunately wouldn't happen.

Why is it unfortunate? There are plenty of decent managers out there without us needing to appoint a man who would completely alienate 90% of our support, and with good reason.

Why would any City fan WANT him to be our manager? I can't get my head around that.

Why is it unfortunate? There are plenty of decent managers out there without us needing to appoint a man who would completely alienate 90% of our support, and with good reason.

Why would any City fan WANT him to be our manager? I can't get my head around that.

We gave Pulis a torrid time when he was in charge and he had a less well-known time with Rovers than Holloway did, so imagine the shit Holloway would get if we went on a bad run - it would be horrendous in the stands and on here. Notwithstanding the first sign of a bad run we'd all get paranoid and think he was losing us games on purpose. The NLBR horse punchers would definitely being saying that this was the case.

But returning to the crux of the situation; he is gas through and through and that will never change and also you can't take back the wrongs of yesteryear however much he is supposed to have mellowed towards us. It should never happen and I would like to think it will never happen.

Absolutely, even SC started at probably a 50/50 split and out of the 50% for, I suspect 25% of those were 'i'll give him the benefit of the doubt' and even now he hasn't fully convinced everybody, what chance would Holloway have FFS.

"I just want people to show me and my team some respect. Van Gogh is a decent painter now isn't he? But when he was alive he was just a bloke with half an ear." 

Perhaps he planning to cut one ear off. Seems a bit desperate to me.

hes trying to explain to his londoner cronies why he had to cut his spare fingers off

Because narrowing your list of options over past rivalry is moronic?

Archived