IGNORED

Serious Traffic Announcement Ahead Of Games Again At Ag - Updated

Dollymarie

Well that was fun, if you're coming onto the road down the hill by joining at the cross hands the lights are green for about 5 seconds so with the blockages enough time for 1 maybe 2 cars

I did warn you!

If you'd like to yell at the council like I have been about them temporarily turning the sensor off so that the cars joining at Bishopsworth Road have a chance of getting out of the lights, then be my guest

:)

Just an update

The roadworks on Parson St/Bedminster Down are now gone.

Temple Meads chaos continues, and there is now only one lane available each way on Old Market for the next 4 weeks.

The suspension bridge is shut til 4:30 this afternoon for roadworks.

Long Ashton Bypass, you won't be able to come down it to get to the match, and will have to use the diversion, but you will be able to use it to get home as it is only open outbound in the evenings.

I think that's it for today!

Also a heads up that anyone coming from Kingswood/Hanham way - Crews Hole Road is closed at Troopers Hill Road, with traffic being diverted up Trooper's Hill and down Church Road. This is causing chaos in mornings and evenings though it's bad going out of town in the evening, so shouldn't be too bad coming back towards AG tonight. I hope!

Just an update

The roadworks on Parson St/Bedminster Down are now gone.

Temple Meads chaos continues, and there is now only one lane available each way on Old Market for the next 4 weeks.

The suspension bridge is shut til 4:30 this afternoon for roadworks.

Long Ashton Bypass, you won't be able to come down it to get to the match, and will have to use the diversion, but you will be able to use it to get home as it is only open outbound in the evenings.

I think that's it for today!

Thanks Doll.

Do you know if Bishopsworth Rd is still partially closed?

Where?

Sorry, when I left the office north street was jammed, corrination road was very slow, the A370 queuing back all way back towards flyover and then stationary going towards LA after the turn off to AG. It's as busy as it usually is about an hour before kickoff... Two hours before!

Archived