IGNORED

Football League Show

southvillekiddy

I don't know if fans from other teams have this experience watching that show but Bristol City FC seem well down on the presenters list of favourites.

They tried awfully hard not make too much of the fact that we are top of the table, albeit alphabetically. Practically our best season start in living memory.

"Sheffield United were surprisingly beaten by Bristol City last week" and even after losing again this week still they get more attention than us. 

Must remember to turn the sound off.

I'm always slightly surprised that minesh dosnt go the whole hog + wear a blue + white quartered shirt, didn't watch it last night but last week I was half expecting them to find some excuse tol show the gas !

I wish they had shown them losing to the mighty Alty.  I thought Manish was supposed to be a Leicester supporter?

I don't get the whole hate thing towards the programme.  It is a goals magazine show, with one game featured with longer highlights (which has included games with City) and a "behind the scenes" visit, again which has featured us in the past.  It is all pretty harmless and easy watching.

I wish they had shown them losing to the mighty Alty.  I thought Manish was supposed to be a Leicester supporter?

I don't get the whole hate thing towards the programme.  It is a goals magazine show, with one game featured with longer highlights (which has included games with City) and a "behind the scenes" visit, again which has featured us in the past.  It is all pretty harmless and easy watching.

It isn't when Claridge is on there ;)

You wait up to watch it then have to watch it for an hour to get to City's game, just to see the goals which you can just see on Youtube the day after.

Or record it as I did. That way you can watch it the next morning and FF past all the other stuff.

"Sheffield United were surprisingly beaten by Bristol City last week" and even after losing again this week still they get more attention than us.

When I first heard him say that I thought "you cheeky pr1ck", irrespective of how many years we've gone without winning there, we've assembled an impressive squad after finishing last season strongly. However, thinking about it, I'd rather the media concentrate on other clubs like Sheffield Utd (who they clearly think are nailed on for top spot). I'll be more than happy if we can just carry on picking up results.

On a side issue, I haven't checked any other bookies but Bet365 now have us at 6/4 for promotion. Obviously that can all change by next week but it's an indicator of what a great start we've made plus what others think of our squad.

On a side issue, I haven't checked any other bookies but Bet365 now have us at 6/4 for promotion. Obviously that can all change by next week but it's an indicator of what a great start we've made plus what others think of our squad.

Yep. Ladbrokes have us as favourites for the league now (8/5 for promotion)....

10615502_10152278801382215_7383580862893

I don't know if fans from other teams have this experience watching that show but Bristol City FC seem well down on the presenters list of favourites.

They tried awfully hard not make too much of the fact that we are top of the table, albeit alphabetically. Practically our best season start in living memory.

Must remember to turn the sound off.

I wonder what the BBC Football League Show made of the Millwall v Leeds game last week? Millwall were chanting that the BBC's and Leeds' "Jimmy Savile he's one of your own".

Read the Mirrors writers predictions yesterday (despite the league obviously starting last weekend) - and unsurprisingly a clean sweep for Sheffield United to win the league.

To be honest, the lack of attention for us bothers me less than the awful chat between goals and the terrible jokes and video pieces (two ugly Norwich fans joylessly munching ice creams with a pun about Norwich "having this league licked") that punctuate the football. Show the highlights, have a bit of chat, get it over with, then **** off

Biggest waste of a football highlights show on TV. Just utter shite. Really not bothered by lack of coverage anymore as it keeps us under the radar but all the same, we have actually started well for once and there is still focus on everyone else instead despite being favourites.

Tbh, we provide highlights on twitter and YouTube so there is no need to listen to that shite anymore

I spend ages last week fiddling with the right hand end of the slide bar trying to find the Gas :(

The Gas have the same problem in finding away grounds in the Conference division that they're now in. Altrincham did help them out on Saturday, but there be no precious league point treasure found by Gas in Altrincham as the Gas went down 2-1......

Bu8qK_RIYAAGUUQ.jpg

No that's not how it works.. the programme should focus the whole 90 minutes on how we famously beat the mighty Colchester..

Archived