IGNORED

Fifa 15

Hopesy38

Im enjoying it at the moment. Bit easy with City in league one winning 25, drawing 8 and losing 1 so far with Agarr having a goal a game ratio. 20 points clear of 2nd place.

Looking forward to playing in the championship so its a bit more challenging. That said who doesnt enjoy winning games!

Think it plays well and feels more realistic than 14.

Had a change this year and went Chelsea. Costa is unplayable and scores when he wants (like real life)

After strolling through every game, suddenly get outplayed by Besiktas and lose 2-0.

One think I'm struggling with is getting the midefield to link with the attack. No mattet what settings I seem to give, the gap is huge.

Had a change this year and went Chelsea. Costa is unplayable and scores when he wants (like real life)

After strolling through every game, suddenly get outplayed by Besiktas and lose 2-0.

One think I'm struggling with is getting the midefield to link with the attack. No mattet what settings I seem to give, the gap is huge.

Had this problem many times in fifa 14, always ended up my strikers coming into midfield positions to retrieve the ball meaning there was now a massive gap up front

I've had the game a couple of days, I reckon the keepers are very poor and corners are almost impossible to score from. Only played with City twice but Wagstaff & Little were my favourite players

I hated the corners at first but starting to like them now I am understanding how to use them. Think fifa 14 made it far too easy to score from corners it was too unrealistic.

Keepers I will reserve judgement on until I have started a season in the championship but they are very poor in league 1.

Im enjoying it at the moment. Bit easy with City in league one winning 25, drawing 8 and losing 1 so far with Agarr having a goal a game ratio. 20 points clear of 2nd place.

Looking forward to playing in the championship so its a bit more challenging. That said who doesnt enjoy winning games!

Think it plays well and feels more realistic than 14.

Well they do make FIFA more realistic every year!  :whistle:

FUT needs a patch. I reckon 1/3 games loses connection to EA server, or the game fails to wnd properly post highlights. The game still sees it as a game played, so despite awarding no coins takes a game off player contracts ect.

Other than that, best FIFA yet.

Are you with Virgin Media by chance? Happens to me a lot too, looking online seems to be VM has a problem

I find playing online seasons is quite fast paced with a prem/5 star team so have been playing as City. A lot slower and our formation seems to work well. Plus Agard is pretty quick in comparison to similarly rated teams, and JET is a good sub to bring on.

Few people have moaned on EA forums that there's a glitch with long range shorting and GK position but Iv not experienced this yet and certainly not been able to do it myself.

I find playing online seasons is quite fast paced with a prem/5 star team so have been playing as City. A lot slower and our formation seems to work well. Plus Agard is pretty quick in comparison to similarly rated teams, and JET is a good sub to bring on.

Few people have moaned on EA forums that there's a glitch with long range shorting and GK position but Iv not experienced this yet and certainly not been able to do it myself.

you can score some other belters from range, but again, it seems to be against lower level sides.

Can't seem to get our wingbacks to work well in our formation when playing online.

Can't seem to get our wingbacks to work well in our formation when playing online.

A lot of the time I play using "all out attack" by pressed the d-pad right/left all the way. That might explain why mine get forward quite a lot.

Also, Luke Freeman is incredible on free kicks. Scored 4 out of 5 with him

Archived