IGNORED

Fifa 15

Hopesy38

Lucky to be an Xbox One owner with your Legends, betas and all, gotta sit with my PS4 waiting.. waiting.. from what I've seen it looks ok, with the presentation being the best thing I've seen on the beta.

Meh, FUT is so broken, unless they significantly improve it this year I can see me sticking to normal H2H. Everyone just buys coins now so it's lost all meaning, every single team you come up against costs millions because you can buy coins so cheaply and readily. Plus 9/10 people that play it are complete c**ts!

A few good things from more time with the beta - the pitch deterioration and muddy shirts looks pretty cool, but the GK AI (supposedly much improved) is IMO even worse than ever.

Wait till you all have a go at FUT. The goalkeepers have Lurpak on their gloves and all the players have Toblerones for boots. Horrendous.

I can only play online seasons as a beta tester, no access to other modes.

Though based on this year I'll be playing more and more normal online seasons and less FUT unless things dramatically improve.

Spike, is the full game any different to the demo? Was fairly disappointed with the gameplay in the demo :(

I quite enjoyed the demo but I've only played clubs mode with a mate, been playing other games and you only get 6 hours so didn't want to get into Career Mode and then the trial ends. 

Archived