IGNORED

Fifa 15

Hopesy38

Bullshit. I just checked the EAS FC Catalogue, nothing.

you need to read up on EA and their history of micro transactions,

the mobile version of Dungeon keeper, the recent sim city game, the constant re-release of the same game call of duty every 10 months,

they are the reason triple a gaming is starting to suffer a massive decline in quaility,

corprate greed at its very best EA

you need to read up on EA and their history of micro transactions,

the mobile version of Dungeon keeper, the recent sim city game, the constant re-release of the same game call of duty every 10 months,

they are the reason triple a gaming is starting to suffer a massive decline in quaility,

corprate greed at its very best EA

EA have nothing to do with Call Of Duty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22801311

Old article but feelings still much the same?

very much so, they are just greedy they hold back parts of the game to sell for micro transactions (even tho its on the disk you have brought), they have a long way to go to stop being hated,

just look at sim city always online bs or the sims 4 to see what a shitty company they really are, games to them are about "how much money can we bleed out of people now"

sooner people stop buying the overhyped crap and stop paying for a purpled hate or a shiney gun via micro transactions the sooner devlopers like EA won't be hated

getting it confused with battlefield CoD is activision another shit triple a devloper

Bit harsh on Activision isn't it? They haven't done that much wrong. People buy Call of Duty, so why would they not release a new game every year? And tbf its not the same developer, they now have 3 developers making them in rotation, so that's 3 years each studio has to create a game. And its not like Activision don't give them creative freedom, look at Treyarch. Allowed to run wild with zombies, and its hugely popular and excellent as a result.

Also Activision never went in with that bullshit online code thing if you bought the game second hand like EA, Ubisoft etc. They haven't had insanely intrusive online drm plaguing there games like said publishers also.

But ive got Fifa 15 on that 6 hour trial thing. Its ok, plays a fair bit differently then last years game. Its harder to score. Shots go wide alot more and GK's have improved.

That slick new presentation of BPL games certainly isn't in effect playing in league one. The look of the career mode playing lower league is identical to last years game which is disappointing. I was hoping for a different look, a different feel. But the layout is identical, the news stories are identical. The transfer system. Everything is copy paste.

It looks to me as if once again EA are deciding to focus on UT. I understand it must make them a boat ton of money, but there are fans that like other game modes. Some of the focus need to be on career mode imo.

Bit harsh on Activision isn't it? They haven't done that much wrong. People buy Call of Duty, so why would they not release a new game every year? And tbf its not the same developer, they now have 3 developers making them in rotation, so that's 3 years each studio has to create a game. And its not like Activision don't give them creative freedom, look at Treyarch. Allowed to run wild with zombies, and its hugely popular and excellent as a result.

Also Activision never went in with that bullshit online code thing if you bought the game second hand like EA, Ubisoft etc. They haven't had insanely intrusive online drm plaguing there games like said publishers also.

But ive got Fifa 15 on that 6 hour trial thing. Its ok, plays a fair bit differently then last years game. Its harder to score. Shots go wide alot more and GK's have improved.

That slick new presentation of BPL games certainly isn't in effect playing in league one. The look of the career mode playing lower league is identical to last years game which is disappointing. I was hoping for a different look, a different feel. But the layout is identical, the news stories are identical. The transfer system. Everything is copy paste.

It looks to me as if once again EA are deciding to focus on UT. I understand it must make them a boat ton of money, but there are fans that like other game modes. Some of the focus need to be on career mode imo.

they are bad just not as bad as EA, but yes I'm being harsh as they aren't as bad as ubisoft so thats fair enough,

I've just got a thing about major devlopers, the way they are going about things etc,

its like they learnt nothing of the gaming crash in 82,

Its why I love steam and gog, they give indy dev's a chance and they are some great games to be found, like divinity: Orginal Sin or Endless Legend, but you still have to be careful there too as you end up with some absolute tripe as well,

Activision took the World of Warcarft game and made that all about money.  Pre them buying in it was by far the biggest online game with something like 12 million paying subs each month.  The reason why it was so popular was because it was so hard.  They went down the road of nerfing everything to make it more attractive to younger users.   They now spend more time delevoping rubbish add on's that you can buy in game, rather than spending time delevoping the game its self.   You can smell the in game cash generator at work.  This and many other are the reasons that i will no longer have anything to do with gaming.

Archived