IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Leyton Orient Matchday Thread

Sod getting the radio, I'm watching an interesting program about dragon fly vision.... Quite incredible, and it appears more exciting than tonights game unfortunately..... COYRs give the match going supporters something to cheer!!!

Anyway back to this nature program on telly, all about light.. Amazing :)

I got both on :-)

I think Freeman should have been brought on around 60-65 min and JET around the 75 mark. What's he going to do in 1 minute? :facepalm:

We can wave goodbye to JET imo...

...Cotterill is not the sort of manager to build a team to accomodate a luxury player...

...quite rightly if you ask me.

We all know what JET can do, but he doesn't always do it.

Our promotion sides under Jordan, Ward and Johnson could not have accomodated a player like JET, despite his quality.

It's unfortunate, but I fully expect JET to have gone soon... and as I believe that we have finally got the right manager, I am happy to go along with it.

So 0-0 then & a clean sheet which many people seemed to think was the one thing that wouldn't happen tonight... (Shame we had a goal ruled out though despite Orient deserving of their point - source? OTIB match day thread...) .... Points better than nothing, decent haul so far even if performances possibly haven't merited the tally so far. COYRs things can only get better.

Your right SC what does he know :facepalm:

*You're

So you think SC made his substitutions at the correct points in the match then? We had a bench that could do some real damage, and it was obvious at half time that we needed some fresh ideas.

It's a decent point, but I think we could have taken all 3 had SC been a bit smarter with his changes. 

Think we should be disappointed with any game we do not win at home.

We are still work in progress. Sounds like we went long to often, and it is worrying that Cotts does not see JET as a kind of super sub able to make an impact late on, for whatever reason.

Nonetheless, as disappointments go over the last few years, this is a very minor one. Clean sheet helps.

I'm just waiting for the impending "pack was crap" thread, despite the fact he was the only player in red to move and want the ball for every second he was on the pitch.

His vision is also sublime, often the execution is lacking, but the passes he sees are awesome.

Hey, we've already had folks slagging JET who appeared for all of two minutes, so you shouldn't have to wait long.