IGNORED

So, Does This Mean Balders Is Off To Brighton?

leadman

Many are probably saying the same of agard

Yes, possibly true. But maybe he is thinking along his 3 year deal. By the end of that time I would have hoped we would be promoted, be in a lovely newly redeveloped stadium, still have top training facilities, maybe something built on Ashton Vale and attracted a few more equally talented footballers and have the stability of still having Cotterill in change.

I wonder where Leeds will be, and Rotherham if he had decided to stay put? And anyway, maybe he has all sorts of clauses allowing him to bail out if things don't pan out as per my vision.

And as for Baldock, I think he will take a step or two onwards before he even considers going back to his home club. He has plenty of time.

First time I've thought SC is forcing the issue eg. giving potential customers an idea what to bid

"Strikers sandwiched between Baldock and Agard (in goal tally last year) going for 5 to 8 million"

and

"I can't definitely say if Sam Baldock will still be with us or not in the future"

In other words making it properly public that if someone comes in with the right money he's theirs which is a definite change of tone.

SL has shelled out a lot over the summer so .............................

If he goes then I will lose my siht! With this team (goalkeeper out of equation for now), we WILL go up barring a managerial disaster or mutiny in the ranks. ****, I could get them up.

I know that is borderline crazy to say but we have too much fire power for this league now, a more solid midfield, with a dash of creativity in Freeman and finally a back four that looks interested in winning a ball as opposed to a round of golf in the week.

We can play any formation with the personnel available and I genuinely believe that if you stick 1 or 2 of that Oxford team in at some point, they will do the job. The problem that night was making 8 changes and expecting them to play well in the first place. It DID need to be done though as **** the league cup and they needed the fitness.

Anyway, back on to is Sammy leaving. I sincerely hope not as I will be gutted. Today, we have bought our forth striker and nothing more.

The board hopefully can see the bigger picture. (Plus add that goalie and potentially a CB and an AM. Got greedy there didn't I)

No, i dont think so, but if an offer comes in at the right price - and every player has their price - then he'll be gone but at least we'll be in a better position than we would have been had we not signed a replacement in Aghard. 

I hope he doesnt leave though (just for the record)

No, i dont think so, but if an offer comes in at the right price - and every player has their price - then he'll be gone but at least we'll be in a better position than we would have been had we not signed a replacement in Aghard.

I hope he doesnt leave though (just for the record)

Me too. And i agree. Sadly Sam's response in his interview today to his possible moving on - only gave one impression. He will gone if the money is right for the club. Lets hope im wrong.

******* morons.... He's not here as baldocks replacement is he?!? We need four bloody strikers... I ******* give up with this ******* forum!!!!

Calm down lino, that's a ridiculous outburst.

Agard might well be here as just that - that's right, Baldock's replacement.

No idea why you're in angry denial about the possibility of Baldock leaving - it's obviously quite a likely scenario right now, and the sort of thing that happens in football just about every day.

IF Sam goes Agard will replace him immediately and no doubt Cotts. will bring in another forward, probably on loan.

We'll have 4 strikers again, just Sam Baldock won't be one of them.

We'll have a new first choice striker in one of last season's top scorers in this division, Kieran Agard, a fat fee for SB, and Bristol City move on.

What's your problem with getting your head round that?

Archived