IGNORED

So, Does This Mean Balders Is Off To Brighton?

leadman

In the ice bucket thing Cotterill nominates Hyypia as he keeps bidding for my striker or something like that, he makes a joke of it. I think if there was any truth in it he wouldn't have said anything. I'm not saying there hasn't been bids o interest but I doubt if Cotterill would be laughing if he was just about to lose Baldock

Would have to be a top end C'Ship club to double what Sam is on here. Maybe even one that has just dropped out of the Prem.

Rather confirms what I thought. I seem to recall that when he came in for Maynard he was on a good deal, but wasn't sure if it was effected by a relegation clause. Anyway good luck to him, and I for one hope he's going nowhere.

And it's been said many times, Sam is happy here. 

Doesn't mean anything at all, just that he's not particularly UNhappy here.

Just like he wasn't unhappy at MKDons, the club closest to the area he was brought up in.

He still moved on when the chance came, and he thought his career would benefit, and it'll be no different now.

He'll be off without doubt if a good Championship club make an offer that is acceptable to BCFC.

Seems unlikely he'll go to Brighton but Cotts. intimated the likely probability of a big bid from another, possibly bigger/more attractive club, who have yet to play their hand.

The signing of Agard is a great forward thinking ( no pun intended ;) ) move from City which ensures there will be no panic stations, or clubs suddenly upping their prices, in the now more than likely event, imo, that SB moves on.

Archived