IGNORED

Notts County V Bristol City Matchday Thread

BS3_RED_ASH

#BristolCity v Notts C: Fielding, Little, Bryan, Ayling, Flint, Williams, Smith, Elliott, Freeman, Agard, Wilbraham.

#BristolCity subs: Richards, El-Abd, Cunningham, Wagstaff, Pack, Emmanuel-Thomas.

still no jet

Good! Doing ok without him in the starting line up and looking better defensively with everyone putting in a shift.

He is on the bench if needed but hopefully wont be.

If I'm reading that correctly, that's:

...........................................................Fielding...........................................................

..............................Ayling......................Flint........................Williams.........................

Little.................................................................................................................Bryan

.......................................Smith...............................Elliot............................................

................Freeman............................................................................Agard..............

.........................................................Wilbraham........................................................

It could be that Freeman is sat in front of Smith and Elliot, with Agard playing in a striker position next to Wilbs.

I like 3-5-2 tbh though I would prefer to see JET a bit more.

I think Flint works better in 3-5-2 as he has more cover with pace than in a 4 and in Little and Cunningham we have the perfect wingbacks. However Bryan is not a wingback and some players won't adapt as well as others

He isn't a Wing Back.

He's a good Left Back, and can also do a job in Left Midfield, but he doesn't have the physical attributes to play LWB I believe.

Wing backs have to be athletes too - constantly running up and down the line. Cunningham is just always caught out of position.

Archived