IGNORED

4 Points Clear At The Top.

Robbored

We last won a league in the 54/55 season , 60 years ago. I want to see us win a league once in my life and am praying it is this one. 8 games in we won nothing, but we do seem to have the attributes of a promotion side. Hard work, organized, focused, with ability to play.

And a decent man manager in Steve Cotterill.

how long did we have to wait for the first clean sheet last season? I remember that being a momentous occasion, how times change!

coyrs

It took us till Boxing Day and 24 games to get 20 points

Why am I so scared? oh yeah experience.

Ignoring my own pessimism which is just a defence mechanism well done all, these players will be approaching legend status whatever happens, and that includes the guys on the bench that are pushing the starting 11. v proud to be a city supporter. I'm so pleased we're putting these games to bed. Good times!

It's looking good but there are still unanswered questions like:how will the players react to defeat? Is there strength in depth within the squad?

And of course we're only 8 games into the season. But yeah, I agree, with this squad and the team spirit that appears to exist I can see us having a very good season.

And so we don't get carried away, last season Orient had 24 points after 8 games ... Yes won every one.

True. However by Xmas they had lots of injury problems and were unable to properly replace the players. If that happens to us i believe we'll have the resources to deal with it.

Archived