IGNORED

The Official (Very Early Half 5 Am Ish) Matchday Thread..

WhistleHappy

Hindsight and all that, but I still can't get my head around the refusal to use jet for 20 mins week after week. If anyone can make an impact from the bench it's that man.

Still, onwards.

Not really hindsight fella... I never believe in setting up shop and sitting back.

The greatest form of defence...is being offensive and pushing high up the pitch.

It's a known fact it's more tiring to defend than be offensive.

As a manager I'd never sit back on a 3-2 lead.

Not really hindsight fella... I never believe in setting up shop and sitting back.

The greatest form of defence...is being offensive and pushing high up the pitch.

It's a known fact it's more tiring to defend than be offensive.

As a manager I'd never sit back on a 3-2 lead.

You might be forgetting that you cannot guarantee anything in football, especially your theory, their equaliser sounded like a great strike, i'm happy 5 point lead still unbeaten.

Incoming....................................................Right about now.

BOOM

You know they are lurking out there, they have been waiting a very very long time for their first chance to have a little dig at (Sean O'Driscoll's successor) .

Tin hats at the ready, prepare for a Saturday evening of

Misery........

Always frustrating when you lose a 2 goal lead. But still not a bad result as annoying as it is to say that.

Extended our lead at the top by 1 point all the same. MK Dons quickly becoming our biggest rivals in this league at the moment.

Game next weekend is huge. I'd 100% take a point now. We've got the points on the board so would be a better result for us.

If we beat MK Dons then this will be a useful and, annoying as it was, very good point. A point would be ok and certainly much better than a home defeat but I wouldn't take it. We would be 8 points clear of the team that started the day 2nd. Extraordinary for a city fan to even think about!

So much for the two best defences in the division.

I just hope chucking away a 2 goal lead doesn't dent the confidence for saturdays game against a team who won 6-1 today.

And are currently second with a game in hand. Big match that one, defence has to be on top of it's game for that fixture.

I wouldn't go as far to say it was a tactical error but Agard was the one closing down at the high end of the pitch. When he came off, we lost that and they were able to bring it forward more and launch from halfway line instead of their half.

Hardly technical error cos I know he was trying to shore it up but frustrating. They didn't deserve a point today.

BOOM

You know they are lurking out there, they have been waiting a very very long time for their first chance to have a little dig at (Sean O'Driscoll's successor) .

Misery........

15 games now unbeaten Screech, how are we going to get through the weekend?

Bit gutted with only coming away with a draw but that's with us being ahead would been happy with a draw all day long before plus still extended our lead, we are still unbeaten, MK Dons only scored 3 goals more but also conceded 4 more so still think we can win next week. COYR!!!

BOOM

Misery........

Well you know what they say ....

If City don't win Saturday perhaps the Rover will  :facepalm:

You might be forgetting that you cannot guarantee anything in football, especially your theory, their equaliser sounded like a great strike, i'm happy 5 point lead still unbeaten.

I'm bloody happy too mate...that's why I bet we would be unbeaten in our first ten games.

I believe SC will do well for us this season...although I bet he's disappointed we didn't win today. Feels like 2 points dropped.

Unfortunately some on here want to cause rifts, rather than have a good debate about football, and it's tactics, and still want to make it SoD and SC camps.

Both managers have positives in my book...but some still want to make it a 'them and us' scenario...so bloody childish...not aimed at you fella.

Bit gutted with only coming away with a draw but that's with us being ahead would been happy with a draw all day long before plus still extended our lead, we are still unbeaten, MK Dons only scored 3 goals more but also conceded 4 more so still think we can win next week. COYR!!!

Yep if we had come back from 3-1 down it would be a better place, but we have scored 3 times in the last 3 games...plus Agard got a brace to-day, bodes well.

Disappointed with the draw but was hopeful of 4 points from last two games so very happy with that.

Only disappointed as we were 3-1 up. Hard to gauge how it actually went as only listened on radio. Oh well, good point and still unbeaten.

Attacking wise we played very well.

We are a super side going forward.

The three goals were disappointing.

First was a follow up where we were slow to respond to Fielding save.

Second was a free header inside the six yard box. Well taken but you can't give free headers lke that.

Third was struck after a rebound. Curled away from Fielding. Well taken but they didn't deserve it for me.

Sounds like the late introduction of our subs upset our rhythm. Either introduce them earlier where they can affect the game positively, after all why else are they being used if they are less useful than what we have on the pitch already (injury situations are different of course). Or don't make the change.

I'm bloody happy too mate...that's why I bet we would be unbeaten in our first ten games.

I believe SC will do well for us this season...although I bet he's disappointed we didn't win today. Feels like 2 points dropped.

Unfortunately some on here want to cause rifts, rather than have a good debate about football, and it's tactics, and still want to make it SoD and SC camps.

Both managers have positives in my book...but some still want to make it a 'them and us' scenario...so bloody childish...not aimed at you fella.

As I said to Aussie, we are BCFC and not Chelsea and it will happen to them as well, that's football and not necessarily a tactical mistake, SC is obviously doing something right unbeaten in 15 league games, I find it funny that you are the only person to mention SOD on this whole thread (as far as I can see) but you get pissed off when anybody else mentions him.

As I said to Aussie, we are BCFC and not Chelsea and it will happen to them as well, that's football and not necessarily a tactical mistake, SC is obviously doing something right unbeaten in 15 league games, I find it funny that you are the only person to mention SOD on this whole thread (as far as I can see) but you get pissed off when anybody else mentions him.

I had no intention of mentioning SoD.

It was Screech who mentioned him first...in his jibe about SC's successor....read his small print in his post.

I wanted to discuss tactics...and maybe get a response from those who were their, as to whether we sat back and invited them at us after our two late subs.

Instead...it has to turn into a 'them and us' scenario again...it's getting ******* boring now mate.

I had no intention of mentioning SoD.

It was Screech who mentioned him first...in his jibe about SC's successor....read his small print in his post.

I wanted to discuss tactics...and maybe get a response from those who were their, as to whether we sat back and invited them at us after our two late subs.

Instead...it has to turn into a 'them and us' scenario again...it's getting ******* boring now mate.

My post wasn't aimed at you. Paranoid or what?

Archived