IGNORED

Awful

The Casual Connoisseur

Cool, I like a man who stands by what he believes.

RR has retired I believe.

Calling someone an egomaniac without meeting them is ignorant, you are way off the mark. Don't get mixed up with taking things to seriously and ego's. This is cyberspace I could be a hedgehog for all you know.........the 2nd on this forum I believe.

Reality.......not here.....thank ****.

What like calling someone a ****........ 

Terrible substitutions made AGAIN, inviting the opposition team back in the game.

Today at 3-1 we should have put Fleetwood to bed.

Instead we took off our pace/attacking outlets and tried to cling on, yet still playing the same tactics eg the balls into the channels for the likes of Agard, Bryan Freeman to chase who were at this point sat on the bench.

At 3-1 the game was crying out for JET, a player who can hold the ball up, run the channels, produce goals from nothing. His very being on the pitch means defenders doubling up on him which of course creates gaps to exploit.

We are still unbeaten and today we played a decent team.

We lost 2 points today, not down to any single player, but by inept tactics and substitutions, that's the fault of the manager and a reoccurring one at that.

The sad thing is I'd of taken a point today at 3pm.

.........oh yes I do know we are still top and unbeaten in the league, doesn't mean that there's not lessons to be learned.

some you get right some wrong...the fact were 5 points clear suggest SC is getting most right so far

Awful. - awful substitutions. OP is right. This was 2 points lost. Freeman was causing all sorts of problems before he was inexplicably taken off the field. The only sub I would of made would have been Jet for Wilbs.

Clearly in hindsight, Pack for Freeman went a little wrong, but again this was a sub made in the 88th minute. If it had been made in the 60th, fair comment. I assume he thought lets just tighten it and see it out for the last couple. went pair shaped, but I can see what he was thinking.

Clearly in hindsight, Pack for Freeman went a little wrong, but again this was a sub made in the 88th minute. If it had been made in the 60th, fair comment. I assume he thought lets just tighten it and see it out for the last couple. went pair shaped, but I can see what he was thinking.

Well not really hindsight - I thought this at the time. I was bemused at first then annoyed when they equalised. We should have pushed for a forth.

Wolfie is right, the subs allowed the other lot back in on Saturday, and to a much lesser degree Donny too. Its all to obvious the best eleven start and the bench is not quite up to scratch. JET against Donny didnt exactly break sweat and most of his fancy tricks were dealt with by various Donny players. Pack disnt impress particularly either game too. Way too early to worry, way too early to criticise Cotts, or the team, but its potentially a problem ,once injuries.suspensions/Jan Transfer Windows happen.

JET is not a great option for Wilabraham or Agard replacement. sorry.

some you get right some wrong...the fact were 5 points clear suggest SC is getting most right so far

Could/should be 7 points clear. That said I don't blame Cotterills substitutions for dropping two points. Shite happens and it did happen at Fleetwood.

Get over it and move on.

Wolfie is right, the subs allowed the other lot back in on Saturday, and to a much lesser degree Donny too. Its all to obvious the best eleven start and the bench is not quite up to scratch. JET against Donny didnt exactly break sweat and most of his fancy tricks were dealt with by various Donny players. Pack disnt impress particularly either game too. Way too early to worry, way too early to criticise Cotts, or the team, but its potentially a problem ,once injuries.suspensions/Jan Transfer Windows happen.

JET is not a great option for Wilabraham or Agard replacement. sorry.

I'm sorry, what? We won 3-0 against Doncaster. Who cares how they played once the game was dead, we won 3-0. Also, our best 11 and bench isn't up to scratch?! We're five points clear!

Lets face it if Pack successfully cleared his lines for the 3rd goal we wouldn't be dissecting his substitutions, this things happen in football. I'm sure when we're a goal up and it's near the end of the game and SC makes similar substitutions no one would bat an eye.

Or even if Pack had given the ball an almighty, agricultural hoof to allow AB to score a fourth goal following a Fleetwood defender's hapless attempt to haed the ball back to his goalkeeper....

You are one angry man, pretty disgraceful to call me that. I suppose you only really happy when we are losing and you can complain......

Why would I want us to lose?

Come on, I know a lot of football fans aren't that bright but........yeah ok, I spend the little money I have going g o games to see is lose and them complain.

There's nothing wrong with being upset with losing a 2 goal lead away from home and picking up on the same mistakes I see the manger making more than once , constructive criticism.

Maybe so but lose to the dongers and they win their game in hand we are no longer top...

I am with Wolfie on the fact of disappointment at throwing away a 2 goal lead.. its happened before and it will no doubt happen again, however it is pretty infuriating and it doesn't matter who's the manager.. they are not exempt from constructive criticism.

Maybe so but lose to the dongers and they win their game in hand we are no longer top...

I am with Wolfie on the fact of disappointment at throwing away a 2 goal lead.. its happened before and it will no doubt happen again, however it is pretty infuriating and it doesn't matter who's the manager.. they are not exempt from constructive criticism.

All we know is it might have been a mistake, not that it was a mistake, he might have brought on attack minded players and lost the game, that happens as well, it happened to manu on sunday.

Terrible substitutions made AGAIN, inviting the opposition team back in the game.

Today at 3-1 we should have put Fleetwood to bed.

Instead we took off our pace/attacking outlets and tried to cling on, yet still playing the same tactics eg the balls into the channels for the likes of Agard, Bryan Freeman to chase who were at this point sat on the bench.

At 3-1 the game was crying out for JET, a player who can hold the ball up, run the channels, produce goals from nothing. His very being on the pitch means defenders doubling up on him which of course creates gaps to exploit.

We are still unbeaten and today we played a decent team.

We lost 2 points today, not down to any single player, but by inept tactics and substitutions, that's the fault of the manager and a reoccurring one at that.

The sad thing is I'd of taken a point today at 3pm.

.........oh yes I do know we are still top and unbeaten in the league, doesn't mean that there's not lessons to be learned.

cant believe anyone would criticise the manger at the moment. Like to see you do better than he's done

I'm sorry, what? We won 3-0 against Doncaster. Who cares how they played once the game was dead, we won 3-0. Also, our best 11 and bench isn't up to scratch?! We're five points clear!

Can I point my learned "reader" to the last part of the post, the one that said we may have problems later in the season when injuries/suspensions and any players snaffled in Jan Transfer window happens...then digest....

We're winning now and winning well, but some of the supporting cast are not as good as 1st choice players.........in the above scenario? Key players out injured or suspended, and possibly lost in the window.

Quite apart from anything else I didnt say the first choice 11 were suspect....

Read the ******* post properly for Chrissakes sake...

Archived