IGNORED

Song Before Kick Off

Hydey

Right now the song that should be played just before Kick off is HI HO silver lining, quarter of an hour before kick off is far to early.. You want something to make the opposition think " **** me that's intimidating" before they come out...

Agree! Has to create a lively atmosphere.. Not something you'd play at a dinner party like this elbow song

Right now the song that should be played just before Kick off is HI HO silver lining, quarter of an hour before kick off is far to early.. You want something to make the opposition think " **** me that's intimidating" before they come out...

It's hatdly the most intimidating song though is it.

I remember being at the old Wembley vs Stoke and the new one vs Hull thinking how poor it was vs their songs.

You're everywhere and nowhere, baby, 

That's where you're at, 

Going down a bumpy hillside, 

In your hippy hat.

Flying out across the country

And getting fat

Is this just another dig at Jet? Shame on you. :grr: 

At Crystal Palace they now have a "choir master". He stands at the front with his back to the pitch and starts the crowd off with each song. Hardly spontaneous is it?

Perhaps we could have a "Unan hum and point master"

Absolutely awesome tune and very inspiring. It sets the tone of drama and something good about to happen, probably why it was chosen for the olympics. Nothing wrong with another tune as well though, how about Sex on fire and replaced by "our team is on fire"

That silver lining was done at Wembley because we really don't have a true club song that everyone joins in with, the closest is drink up thy cider. probably one of the corporate people suggested that one as they've heard someone sing our name to it at a party. It's crap really.

Archived