IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Chesterfield Match Day Thread

Dowie just put Bryan in the shop window. He said he was brilliant. For those who were there, was he? I'm so happy that this lad has come on so good this season.

Joe Bryan is already on the radar of clubs higher up the FL than City currently are.

Hopefully City will reach the Championship this season and that might be enough for JB to resist offers from other clubs

Robbored: dived all game. Time wasted when it suited, in the refs ear when we did likewise. A few off the ball kicks that the ref seemed to miss/ignore too. Overall, happy with the result, less so with the performance. My biggest take from today's game though is that, despite his goal, Burns should be nowhere near a starting XI place.

Robbored: dived all game. Time wasted when it suited, in the refs ear when we did likewise. A few off the ball kicks that the ref seemed to miss/ignore too. Overall, happy with the result, less so with the performance. My biggest take from today's game though is that, despite his goal, Burns should be nowhere near a starting XI place.

Absolute rubbish, for some reason he was brought on to play on the left hand side, not a position he is familiar with.

He didn't have a great game overall today but scoring 2 goals in 2 games is a return any striker at any level would rightly be pleased with.

For a 19 year old to score in consecutive games - and such high quality goals - is outstanding, and the more he plays the more his confidence will grow and the better he wil get.

• Like 2

Good job he missed wilbrahams aswell.

Absolute rubbish, for some reason he was brought on to play on the left hand side, not a position he is familiar with.

He didn't have a great game overall today but scoring 2 goals in 2 games is a return any striker at any level would rightly be pleased with.

For a 19 year old to score in consecutive games - and such high quality goals - is outstanding, and the more he plays the more his confidence will grow and the better he wil get.

You only have to look Joe Bryan too, who is at the similar age. Two goals in a week will bring confidence for Wes!

I hope he impresses just as much as Bryan has done.

Sounded like we deserved at point. Impartial observers on Soccer Saturday had us as the better side for large parts. My fears that silly goals against would cost us seem to have been well founded though. 

I'm not sure about the 'cheats' thing that keeps popping up on this thread. Yes Roberts throws himself about as he always has (I don't like it) but we're a team in the mould of the manager - honest.