IGNORED

Early Leavers....

Vincent Vega

Was just raising a point that there are genuine reasons for leaving for quite a few but hopefully when the Dolman finally gets some proper exits and do away with the large area at the front (if they are?) so people can't stand and gather at the bottom people will stay in there seats.

Yep, there is a difference between leaving the ground early, and leaving your seat early. I suspect the vast majority in the Dolman who do so hang around by the exit. Can still be bloody annoying mind, although if has always pretty much happened in my memory.

I don't leave early if I can help it, however I have had to on occasions. Earlier this season I missed Agard's first goal for us as I had to get home to attend my end of season cricket presentation, I used to have to leave early to get a train back to university, people have other things in their lives they have to do other than watch football but at least the people have made the effort to get to the game in the first place and should be allowed to leave if they have to without being blasted for it by people who don't even know why they're leaving.

Owzat? ... LWB ... (legged it, before wicket) ... :)

I left early once but we were 6-1:down to wolves. ...but the pigs battered Wolfy

From what I remember Wolfie had the 3 little piggies on toast.

Before the game he was in goal and a Wolves fan took a penalty against him, he scored and walked up to Wolfie laughing at him, im a flash Wolfie judo threw him to the ground and the fan, badly shaken retreated back into the safety of the Wolves fans.

I thought he had a bit about him, then at half time the 3 little piggies tried their luck.

From what I remember Wolfie had the 3 little piggies on toast.

Before the game he was in goal and a Wolves fan took a penalty against him, he scored and walked up to Wolfie laughing at him, im a flash Wolfie judo threw him to the ground and the fan, badly shaken retreated back into the safety of the Wolves fans.

I thought he had a bit about him, then at half time the 3 little piggies tried their luck.

Little bastard scored a penalty against me, what did you expect me to do? ;)

Archived