IGNORED

Bad Apple In The Group

NVMal

This is confusing me slightly.

Can someone remind me who the unpleasant one is: Robbored or Redrobbo?

One attends gas matches and has an ongoing vendetta against Gary Johnson. (hint: that's not me)

Actually I have nothing against Robbored Tbh. Seems an ok bloke and committed supporter, but on this occasion he's guilty of repeating urban myths - or perhaps I should say changing room myths.

Ill ask "Flapper" later if ya like as im out for a drink with him....if he wants to discuss with you how you know this can you be contacted!!!!!!

However in this instance it would not be his opinion that counts!!

I can't imagine he would admit to being a bad apple would he?

However in this instance it would not be his opinion that counts!!

I can't imagine he would admit to being a bad apple would he?

I dont know him so well these days but i do know he seemed to get on pretty well with all of them all when i did know him,my point really was its hearsay that people say they have heard as always, if people can back up what they say fair enough....they usually cant though!!

Bad journalism in my opinion.

All this was in the past and when this was happening there was many rumours circulating about who the bad apple could be.

Why does Stockhausen feel the need to bring up this when the whole club is on the up, no need for negative rubbish that just tries to dig up crap from the past.

I have a good mind to have my two pence worth with Stockhausen!

All this was in the past and when this was happening there was many rumours circulating about who the bad apple could be.

Why does Stockhausen feel the need to bring up this when the whole club is on the up, no need for negative rubbish that just tries to dig up crap from the past.

Are you for real? He's using it as an example to demonstrate how united the current group is!

PS. Apologies if you're on a wind-up.

PPS. I'm not him.

This is confusing me slightly.

Can someone remind me who the unpleasant one is: Robbored or Redrobbo?

It's confusing me to.

Whilst Red Robbo is my evil twin I didn't think he'd be so completely wrong earlier in this thread.

I actually had several conversations with Phillips when he was at City and during said conversations he whinged and complained about being dropped for Basso and of course the manager at the time.

Are you for real? He's using it as an example to demonstrate how united the current group is!

PS. Apologies if you're on a wind-up.

PPS. I'm not him.

No wind up here Andy, he could of used other examples to express his point, no need to s**t stir...

It's confusing me to.

Whilst Red Robbo is my evil twin I didn't think he'd be so completely wrong earlier in this thread.

I actually had several conversations with Phillips when he was at City and during said conversations he whinged and complained about being dropped for Basso and of course the manager at the time.

Have a conversation with any player who is dropped. Do you think any of them are thrilled?

There's a bloody world of difference between that and bring "a bad apple" who is "disruptive".

I don't think it's bad journalism by Stockhausen, it's just very like this board to pick up on the one negative sentence in a largely very positive blog about our club!

Archived