IGNORED

Bad Apple In The Group

NVMal

Neil Kilkenny.

My daughter asked for his autograph when he wasn't in the team one day and he just grabbed her program and signed it and shoved it back at her and didn't even acknowledge her. Although she was happy he signed it, I muttered to him, a bit of politeness to young fans wouldn't go amiss. He looked at me and said well I'm hardly gonna be happy about not getting in a (swear word used) team when I shouldn't even be playing at this level. I just went Oh Okay. The guy clearly thought he was bigger than the club.

Neil Kilkenny.

My daughter asked for his autograph when he wasn't in the team one day and he just grabbed her program and signed it and shoved it back at her and didn't even acknowledge her. Although she was happy he signed it, I muttered to him, a bit of politeness to young fans wouldn't go amiss. He looked at me and said well I'm hardly gonna be happy about not getting in a (swear word used) team when I shouldn't even be playing at this level. I just went Oh Okay. The guy clearly thought he was bigger than the club.

Whoever it is, we will never know

Neil Kilkenny.

Very restrained of you.

What a little**** he is. 

Neil Kilkenny.

This is exactly the type of thing which made me think it was him. All that pointing and moaning during games as well as being miserable in interviews. Called me a clown on twitter once for doubting his footballing ability!

Louis Carey. Should have gone a long time before he did. Great player for the club but in my opinion had a big influence in the changing room.

I personally can't imagine Louis ever wanting us to lose so he could get back in.

Very happy to read the comments by Karleigh, it's good to have our team spirit back.

However, I can't help but think it's easier to be upbeat about being left out of a team when your top of the league and flying. Not so easy to be happy with being left out, if the players keeping you out aren't performing (in your opinion) which was probably Killkenny's gripe if above quote is true.

Whoever it was I'm glad they're not with us anymore as seems we have a very tight group players all with the aim of getting us promoted.

It's so strange feeling so optimistic come match day, only thing that I don't like is waiting for our first loss which has to come at some point so please let it be when others around us slip up at the same time & hopefully this great team spirit we seem to have will have us bounce back with vengeance & solid team performance with a clean sheet.

I know at first hand that Flapper Phillips was a bad apple in the changing room and was even worse when he got dropped for Basso. That's why he was let go.

I also know that Carey was a disruptive influence when things weren't going his way,despite being club captain.

I know at first hand that Flapper Phillips was a bad apple in the changing room and was even worse when he got dropped for Basso. That's why he was let go.

I also know that Carey was a disruptive influence when things weren't going his way,despite being club captain.

You know jack shit, mate. Neither of those statements has any truth whatsoever.

This is why the art of management in any walk of life is not about the sales plan or the formation but about taking care of everyone's dreams, aspirations, fears and reservations.

And why in every type of industry, it is rare for the star striker/salesman/accountant to be the best choice as manager.

That is why GJ was and SC is apparently better than Millen, McInnes, Tinnion and plenty more in the past.

Ill ask "Flapper" later if ya like as im out for a drink with him....if he wants to discuss with you how you know this can you be contacted!!!!!!

Archived