IGNORED

City On Sky - Peterborough

BcfcAllen

Found out today from a work mate that appartently our game away to p'boro on the friday evening is live on sky so i checked and he's right, live on SS1. Hadnt seen this mentioned/advertised at all anywhere or am i just being really blind? What a cracker that could be tho! Lets hope boro set out to play football tho and not to just injure anyone in a red shirt on the night, usually come away with a few nasty injuries from their place if the memory serves me right.

Found out today from a work mate that appartently our game away to p'boro on the friday evening is live on sky so i checked and he's right, live on SS1. Hadnt seen this mentioned/advertised at all anywhere or am i just being really blind? What a cracker that could be tho! Lets hope boro set out to play football tho and not to just injure anyone in a red shirt on the night, usually come away with a few nasty injuries from their place if the memory serves me right.

You are just being really blind.

Well you did ask!

yeah, watch out for that full back who crocked Cunningham.....called Little or something?

They won't kick the proverbial out of us this time, because we're not the bunch of pussies we were last year :)

Doctor who is a good source of info as he is a time traveller or perhaps Blind Pew

I work in north London so I'll be there so we'll have 1.

I'll be there as well.  If it's just two of us on the night (  :facepalm:  :facepalm: ) let's sit as far apart as possible in the away stand and just make occasional gestures at each other!

COYR

If i can get back to cardiff before 11.30pm then I'll be there too*, where should i go for ease of access if you two get out of hand?

*bloody trains mean that if im not then i wont get home til 6am

If there was ever a game where the club should put on free travel it's this! I think I'm right in thinking the game is the opening of there new stand. A big following would look good on sky and give the team a lift!

Won't happen tho

The new stand opens the game before ours (v Swindon). I've called in at the P'boro' ticket office and was told the new stand is for home fans only. We visitors will be where we were for the last two visits; one end of a side stand.

I did ask where P'boro' would get the extra fans from for that new stand and the ticket seller just shrugged & smiled.

A further thought; City have won on 5 of their last 6 visits here. City have been on TV twice so far this season and have had a 2-1 away win followed by a 3-1 away win. COYR!!!!

Archived