IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Bradford City Match Day Thread.

No disaster at all, even if most other results hadn't gone our way. Disappointing to concede late again but we've scored a few late winners this season too. You can't have it all.

Agreed but if you're going to win the league you can't keep giving away points/goals as we have consistently done this season.

It's great to be top of the league, but it's October and nothing is won now. As long as we can see where we are making mistakes then we should ve nailed on top 6, however the next month or so bring up some tough games that could give us an insight into where we will finish come what may.

I think some people disrespectfully forget that there are 2 teams playing in these games.

and what happened to the experts guaranteed win once Jet came on?.

Still here, not disrespectful to the opposition at all but I'm glad we changed it as it was always looking like the equaliser could come. I'd rather go for it than sit back inviting pressure for the last 20. Didn't work but I'd rather watch a positive team than a negative one. We've drawn plenty from leading this season jet for 20 min or jet for 1 min.

Next few weeks you'll have a hard run in like Barnsley.swindon,Preston,posh. Let's see how good you are then. Tbh you should have hammered us according to your fans. Yeates.

Let's just see what's left of Bradford if we are top of the league when we play you towards the end of the season, you. Hint, stay at home, board up your windows and drag your whippet inside your back to back.

Cotts

They came for the draw, we were the only team trying to win it. Happier with us in second half. Very windy, and could not get going quick enough. Stayed patient, they got their goals from set plays, bad organisation for their first. Could not get the tempo going. Couple of our players were a little off colour today.

Disappointed not to win, as we were the only team trying to win.

------------

May be in our favour that teams sit back, as when they come forward seeking for a gaol when they need to, we do seem a little bit flakey.

Agreed but if you're going to win the league you can't keep giving away points/goals as we have consistently done this season.

It's great to be top of the league, but it's October and nothing is won now. As long as we can see where we are making mistakes then we should ve nailed on top 6, however the next month or so bring up some tough games that could give us an insight into where we will finish come what may.

Agree. We have some really tough games coming up and we have to be realistic about it. We need to be tighter at the back but the fact that our forwards didn't score tonight and we still scored two is pleasing. If we keep scoring freely we'll be right up there, even without a defensive improvement.

Ecko, leagues ain't liked at after 14 games we are far from shit and once are barren spell is over we wil look to be back in the playoff race. At valley parade we will beat you watch.

You will be happier with the point than we are I suspect. Time will tell re the Valley Parade game. Its football, and we all know anything can happen. Unlike you, I cannot predict the future.

Why?

So you're saying fans of our own club wa tbour nabs get to fail, which means the club ultimately failing to?

Come on mate, that's crazy.

i'm sorry mate that's what it seems like to me, any opportunity to put the boot in, i'm sure one or two posters who have been absent for over a week will reappear over the next few days.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung

Most negative side I've seen for a while, were Bradford. They weren't interested from the first minute!

Park the bus like!

Seemed to be Cotts's view. Not sure what to make of when they did eventually come forward, they seemed twice to be able to score fairly quickly. We will have teams at AG who will do exactly that in terms of coming for the draw. The art will be enough times when we do break them down, ensuring we then go on to win.

Tbh on the back of a fairly impressive away win, it is a pretty respectable point gained here. As people have began to observe, due to our run we are becoming cup final material every week which makes things that bit harder still.

I'd rather we beat those around us (ok, there's no one around us but you know what I mean!) such as oldham at home.

stats say 6 shots on targets each.

19 attempts from you and 12 from us. 60 poss you 40 us

We are poor sure yet the stat's don't say that you aint beaten us since 1996 what that tell you. we ain't poor and if you are even top at valley parade we will beat you promise that. Long season to go plenty of twists and turns to go. I know one thing we will be in the mix for sure.

stats say 6 shots on targets each.

19 attempts from you and 12 from us. 60 poss you 40 us

We are poor sure yet the stat's don't say that you aint beaten us since 1996 what that tell you. we ain't poor and if you are even top at valley parade we will beat you promise that. Long season to go plenty of twists and turns to go. I know one thing we will be in the mix for sure.

Time for bed lad.

• Like 1