IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Bradford City Match Day Thread.

Bradford were very poor tonight.  But got what they came for.  Some of our passing was poor.  But to win this league we really do need to be beating teams like Bradford at home

I'm not worried. We've won away at Sheffield United, beaten Chesterfield and Milton Keynes Dons. It's not like we're not winning games against good teams. Quite simply, you can't win every game. It's never been done by anybody and never will be.

I'm not worried. We've won away at Sheffield United, beaten Chesterfield and Milton Keynes Dons. It's not like we're not winning games against good teams. Quite simply, you can't win every game. It's never been done by anybody and never will be.

No we cannot.  But we will be facing loads more teams setting out to play like this in our back yard.  We need to find a way of killing the game off better.  Lots of passing misplaced tonight.  The team did seem slower.  An off day that was a draw at home is the sign of a good team.  We are a good team.  But i left tonight feeling disapointed.  A few players were off there game tonight.  But Bradford did not help by being so negitive.  Stead was a pain all night

Edited by bristol south end
  • Like 1

Like you did against a proper team from yorkshire on saturday?

One game against a proper Yorkshire team they got dominated by ten men :laugh:. they are expected to walk the league sheff u again they wont. as for Bristol city they weren't in the premier league for how long been ages we were in recent 2000's,

Mind you If we are so poor why aint you beaten us in the league since 1996?

One game against a proper Yorkshire team they got dominated by ten men :laugh:. they are expected to walk the league sheff u again they wont. as for Bristol city they weren't in the premier league for how long been ages we were in recent 2000's,

Why do you keep banging on with that statistic? Means very little in the scheme of things!

Do the decent thing and log off

• Like 1

I have my respect for Bristol City it's a shame you should do the same. if this Bradford side was so poor did you forget who reached the league cup final over a season ago beat some good prem teams along the way.

Bradford in league one are one of the biggest clubs just like Bristol City are and both should be championship minimum but league one isn't the worst.

How many times have we played since 1996? How long did it take you to get out of league two?

And do all you Bradford fans live in the past? You sir, are a frigging knob

OK,you are just starting to sound like a kiddie WUM.

I doubt Bradford will be in the mix, as they only want to seem to play when down. I might be wrong. Time will tell.

Your team got what I am sure they will regard as an excellent point. Enjoy it and get to bed. You would not want to be to sleepy for school tomorrow.

Why do you keep banging on with that statistic? Means very little in the scheme of things!

Do the decent thing and log off

Means very little because we have always beat you when it's mattered the most. I remember in October 1998 the season we went up to the premier league we beat you 5-0 at Valley Parade Lee Mills and Robbie Blake went along way that day :laugh:.

ONE THING WE HAVE IN CONNECTION WE HAD A LEGEND IN STEVEN TORPEY PLAYED FOR BOTH CLUBS:) WHAT A STRIKER HE WAS IN THE DAYS.

I thought you had an good 1st half.  2nd half was the most negitive football i have seen so far this season.  Stead had a good game for you.  Should do well for you this year

I have my respect for Bristol City it's a shame you should do the same. if this Bradford side was so poor did you forget who reached the league cup final over a season ago beat some good prem teams along the way.

Bradford in league one are one of the biggest clubs just like Bristol City are and both should be championship minimum but league one isn't the worst.

Mate, I said on an earlier post too many on here have been disrespectful to opposing teams this season, speaking as though there is only one team playing, it's nothing to do with you or Bradford it's something that goes deeper unfortunately.

I doubt Bradford will be in the mix, as they only want to seem to play when down. I might be wrong. Time will tell.

Your team got what I am sure they will regard as an excellent point. Enjoy it and get to bed. You would not want to be to sleepy for school tomorrow.

Never doubt Bradford we have a fully fit James Hanson it's curtains for most and Nahki Wells is coming back in January we will be back in the mix and are for sure.

Bradford won't be in the mix.

Mate, I said on an earlier post too many on here have been disrespectful to opposing teams this season, speaking as though there is only one team playing, it's nothing to do with you or Bradford it's something that goes deeper unfortunately.

Agree I treat every opponent in league one with respect. its a tight league and everyone can beat each other. Agard is good but Rotherham got rid because he wasn't ready for the next level.

Means very little because we have always beat you when it's mattered the most. I remember in October 1998 the season we went up to the premier league we beat you 5-0 at Valley Parade Lee Mills and Robbie Blake went along way that day :laugh:.

ONE THING WE HAVE IN CONNECTION WE HAD A LEGEND IN STEVEN TORPEY PLAYED FOR BOTH CLUBS:) WHAT A STRIKER HE WAS IN THE DAYS.

This is getting surreal now