IGNORED

Ayling

ciderbeans

Because of the formation we play, Ayling will see a lot of action.

Every team we play against, looks to play into where there is space.

That space is between Little and Ayling....and on the otherside... Bryan and Williams.

Little and Bryan have two very important roles, in not leaving either Ayling or Williams exposed.

Both have been guilty of doing that, especially in the second half of games.

It's an energy sapping role they both play.

Perhaps bringing Waggy on for Little earlier...wouldn't leave Ayling so exposed and over worked?

And likewise Cunningham for Bryan when he starts to flag.

From watching the games, it's one of the reasons imho why we tend to not perform so well in the second half.

"Because of the formation we play, Ayling will see a lot of action"

Not as much as Flint judging by another thread !

Perhaps it's not even worth mentioning

Sorry, I thought I was mentioning it in a positive light. A stammer is often perceived as a lack of confidence and this is not always the case. Living with a stammer takes a lot more confidence and self-belief than those of us lucky enough to be living without one.

Sorry, I thought I was mentioning it in a positive light. A stammer is often perceived as a lack of confidence and this is not always the case. Living with a stammer takes a lot more confidence and self-belief than those of us lucky enough to be living without one.

I stammer and slur uncontrollably to the point where I give up,speaking, it's part off my illness and hard thing to deal with. Sometimes when im having a bad day I just stay in bed as it can be very demoralising.

The truth is we don't know what any of these footballers, at any level, have to deal with, the problems they may have outside of the game etc, granted they get paid ridiculous amounts of money but it doesn't mean they still can't suffer.

I'm not really sure what I'm going on about, so I'll go back to,Saturday; poor lunge for the penalty but much of Aylings poor game (debatable etc) was due to a lack of defensive cover from Little, I put this down to God management from Wilson, they did their homework and it nearly got them, what I believe was a deserved 3 points.

I'm happy with the point and see it as a great result and another point closer to promotion, at the end of the season it could be the difference, all in all a great result which came about through pure passion and persistance.

Unbeaten and top of the league, let's sit back and enjoy it as we all know at some point it will come to an end (maybe), personally I think if we do end up losing we will come back harder and more determined than ever.

Great season so far, fasten your seatbelt as the ride is going to get a little more bumpy through November.

Weren't you one of the ones bleating about us being poor the other week? Seems slightly ironic.

No I wasn't, look at my past posts and see where I've said we'd been poor? I've pointed out where I think we should have concern but I don't think I've said we have been poor. I've continually posted constructive criticism where I've seen it.

Like everything I say it how I see it.

Edit: as I said above, I say things as I see it, I do think,their were elements of our play that's were not as effective, but if you look at one of my posts; I clearly say give credit to the other team and their management for setting up the way they did.

No I wasn't, look at my past posts and see where I've said we'd been poor? I've pointed out where I think we should have concern but I don't think I've said we have been poor. I've continually posted constructive criticism where I've seen it.

Edit: as I said above, I say things as I see it, I do think,their were elements of our play that's were not as effective, but if you look at one of my posts; I clearly say give credit to the other team and their management for setting up the way they did.

You'll struggle to get decent replies fella...as so many never read posts correctly...they just want to see what they want to see.

I understand what you've been saying...and you have praised as well as given constructive criticism...nothing wrong in that...and I agree with what you have been saying.

We are strong in parts, weaker in others, of which we can improve even further.

You'll struggle to get decent replies fella...as so many never read posts correctly...they just want to see what they want to see.

I understand what you've been saying...and you have praised as well as given constructive criticism...nothing wrong in that...and I agree with what you have been saying.

We are strong in parts, weaker in others, of which we can improve even further.

Hallelujah!

Someone who understands what I've been saying, :laugh:.

Exactly mate, it seems as though some posters are out to,have an argument because they don't agree with other opinions you may have, they'll go down every avenue possible looking for a bite.

That's why use the ignore button so much, I'm here for relaxation not for an argument.

We're top of the league and I'm overjoyed, won't stop me saying how I see it though, regardless of who wants to step in front of me and try to have a pop.

I'm exactly the same in real life, I believe in what I say and stand up for what I believe in, stand in my way and I'll get past you, crush, ignore or I'll brush you aside, whatever it takes. That's the way I was brought up. Ps were top of the league shhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn!

Top man Spudski.

Sorry, not poor, 'awful' about the game at Walsall. As I said, slightly ironic given you made no mention of how they played on that day, but people did in response.

Sorry, not poor, 'awful' about the game at Walsall. As I said, slightly ironic given you made no mention of how they played on that day, but people did in response.

I was a big fan of Danny Wilsons reign here too, but I'm not sure even I'd go that far ;)

:laugh:, so even though I praised Wilson for the way he set up and they played, there's no mention of it.

I'd have a look at the post you liked above first, ffs.

You've made my day now.

Another one for the ignore button, taddddahhhh princess.

Archived