IGNORED

Weston F.a Cup

Redmycolour

West have some great young talent.

Grubby, Mawford, Mcclennan, Bradley Ash, Fiddes, Jacob Cane and Liam Monelle of course.

Dayle Grubb has great control for a player at this level and can create opportunites with his ability to run at defences and go for goal. They need some confidence and hopefully put some wins together. My second club after City. Great Ingram is back as well. Come on seagulls want to see them up against Rovers in the FA trophy.

West have some great young talent.

Grubby, Mawford, Mcclennan, Bradley Ash, Fiddes, Jacob Cane and Liam Monelle of course.

Dayle Grubb has great control for a player at this level and can create opportunites with his ability to run at defences and go for goal. They need some confidence and hopefully put some wins together. My second club after City. Great Ingram is back as well. Come on seagulls want to see them up against Rovers in the FA trophy.

Glory hunter :nono:

• Admin

Farewell Micky Bell

And no doubt a few of his high earning hangers on

Was with one of the weston team yesterday he was saying how quiet Bell was in the dressing room and how he struggled to get his point across.

This is set up for Ryan Northmore to take the reigns now

On a different note, as westons game was postponed yesterday, anyone with a match ticket from the Doncaster game can now get free entry for weston v Bromley om Saturday 6th December, with City playing on the Sunday

Was with one of the weston team yesterday

he was saying how quiet Bell was in the dressing room and how he struggled to get his point across.

On a different note, as westons game was postponed yesterday, anyone with a match ticket from the Doncaster game can now get free entry for weston v Bromley om Saturday 6th December, with City playing on the Sunday

I thought Clayton Fortune has played well of late and aaron Brown ok in patches.

The old city alliance.

Need a few more city younsters down there to get them out of trouble. Hopefully ingram will provide some spark

Was with one of the weston team yesterday he was saying how quiet Bell was in the dressing room and how he struggled to get his point across.

Northy was our head coach when I played football whilst i was at college (we trained using Westons training ground). Very authoritive and vocal type of guy. Sounds like it's just what they need.

For anyone that:

a - Went to the WSM Vs Donny game,

b - Is desperate for football tomorrow.

Remember ticket holders from the Donny game get in for free tomorrow.

Weston are home to second placed Bromely

Keep the form going unbeaten in two games...played well in the 120 mins v Bedford on Tuesday. Grubb played very well

Come on City fans lets get down to the woodspring stadium today and get behind the seagulls vs 2nd place Bromley.

Free entry with the Donny Fa cup ticket.

Plus free entry for under 16s with a paying adult for today, next Tues 9th v Farnboro, sat 13th fa trophy 1st rd proper again v Farnboro and Tues 16th league match v Whitehawk.

Great atmosphere can be created in the main stand behind the goal...

When City are not playing i support my local club. Its suprisingly good football and v.entertaining.

Come on seeeaaagullls. :)

Come on City fans lets get down to the woodspring stadium today and get behind the seagulls vs 2nd place Bromley.

Free entry with the Donny Fa cup ticket.

Plus free entry for under 16s with a paying adult for today, next Tues 9th v Farnboro, sat 13th fa trophy 1st rd proper again v Farnboro and Tues 16th league match v Whitehawk.

Great atmosphere can be created in the main stand behind the goal...

When City are not playing i support my local club. Its suprisingly good football and v.entertaining.

Come on seeeaaagullls. :)

If you are impressed with the football at that level you should see it higher up the pyramid!

If you are impressed with the football at that level you should see it higher up the pyramid!

Haha but dont get the pun.

Sorry what are you meaning by this comment?

Assume you are not referring to City, as said in my comment i watch wsm when City not playing. Or maybe you just missed that and thought i was a wsm fan posting on a city forum ! ? .

(I am a season ticket holder at City)

Haha but dont get the pun.

Sorry what are you meaning by this comment?

Assume you are not referring to City, as said in my comment i watch wsm when City not playing. Or maybe you just missed that and thought i was a wsm fan posting on a city forum ! ? .

(I am a season ticket holder at City)

He is a gasman.

Archived