IGNORED

Baldock Scores

citywest30

See Sam scored tonight. Is that his first of the season. Tbh to get 2 million for him was a good fee which has been well invested in squad. Imo I think agard is a better player. Good luck to Sam but once a player leaves the gate couldn't give two hoots about their future success.

Some people are far too bitter about players leaving. He's just trying to make the best living he can, and did what the majority of us on here would do given half the chance in our own jobs. He doesn't play for City now, so I'm not particularly bothered how he does, unless it directly affects us. 

Some people are far too bitter about players leaving. He's just trying to make the best living he can, and did what the majority of us on here would do given half the chance in our own jobs. He doesn't play for City now, so I'm not particularly bothered how he does, unless it directly affects us. 

Exactly.  And what's more, he didn't kick up a fuss or throw toys out the pram.  Instead he just quietly got on with things.  I believe that, if he'd stayed, he'd have been mature and positive about things whilst - as it was - he obviously gave SC enough notice of where his head was at to enable us to get a replacement in in time.

As far as I'm concerned he did everything right and hope he now scores the goals to keep Brighton up.

Archived