IGNORED

A Tale Of Two Footballers

Marina's Rolls Royce

A thread was posted yesterday about Karleigh Osborne and whether he was injured or possibly going out on loan. I saw him today working hard at the gym and asked him how he was getting on.

What a thoroughly thoroughly nice guy- brilliant attitude, genuinely friendly and a real credit to BCFC. He is so pleased how things are going for the team and the fans but does hope he can be involved in the upcoming cup matches. We ended our chat with him offering to sort out a shirt for my boy- I hadn't asked so I was really pleased and wish him all the very best when he gets his chance again.

Last season, at the same gym, one of our players decided to park his large 4x4 in a disabled bay. He was told off by an elderly lady who he told tp F off. He was forced to apologise which he duly did and to be fair to him - he was at the time getting loads of abuse from City fans and had been dropped from first team not that it justifies his behaviour at the time.

Not all footballers are the same and most don't deserve the 'role model' tag but well done Karleigh= credit where credit is due.

Yeah come on, can't leave us hanging. You named the good guy now name the ****! As long as your version of events is true you have no reason not to!

You can give us a clue and still be discreet. Just say his initials, the position he plays, when he signed, and make of car he drives.

Good to hear Osborne is such a nice bloke; worked very hard for us last year while we turned the corner, and I think he did well.

Is one of those I have no doubts about coming into the team if needed. Might not have the same skill as Ayling of bringing the ball out of the back, but he's a good defender.

Reckon we'll see him over the next two games.

other player must've been Flint - got abused regularly last season, drives his big boy Range Rover and was on the bench after his injury

First post said the player in question had been dropped from the first team.

I've got another defender in mind.

OK, I'll forgive him, so long as the club make the offender drive around in a Messerschmitt bubble car for a couple of seasons.

If it was a Messerschmitt Tiger, it would be worth much more than his current car. One recent sold for $280,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttBdOYVY7o4

Archived