IGNORED

El Bad Yesterday

DT The Optimist

I have a feeling that El Abd will play a big part later for us this season, and you know what, I think he will grab his opportunity and will be a rock solid performer for us !

It will only take an injury and he is in, I think your time OP would be better spent getting your uniform ready and ensuring your homework is complete and more importantly correct.

Wrap up warm Monday the play ground could be rather chilly

Cheers

Mark

Says it all that what appears to be 2 minutes before the nation silently reflected on the ultimate sacrifice that has been made by so many, for us all to have the freedom of speech that we enjoy today, the OP decided to use that priviliage to put such an inane dig at one of our players.

I sincerely hope that he then left his phone/computer to partake in a minute or two's silence and reflection.

Saw the highlights on BBC sport where El abd made a Gillingham player take the most ridiculous dive I've ever seen

Seems to be a common theme now, there's been a few players this season who have very clearly dived to try to win a pen against us! I suppose thats a compliment to how good a team we have this year - if you can't beat them fairly......

Says it all that what appears to be 2 minutes before the nation silently reflected on the ultimate sacrifice that has been made by so many, for us all to have the freedom of speech that we enjoy today, the OP decided to use that priviliage to put such an inane dig at one of our players.

I sincerely hope that he then left his phone/computer to partake in a minute or two's silence and reflection.

I would say, this board is very flaky when reporting posting times, I have seen some of mine been time stamped  as 6 in the morning when I have posted at 7.30ish once at work!

I was sat in front of the TV in silence at 11:11 and I posted my comment 5 or 10 mins before that, but it appears as if I posted 2 minutes after 11:11

Seems to be a common theme now, there's been a few players this season who have very clearly dived to try to win a pen against us! I suppose thats a compliment to how good a team we have this year - if you can't beat them fairly......

Slowly creeping into the lower leagues now diving.. Seen Mark Little do it a few times

So Adam El-Abd is no longer the scape goat?

Nor Flint or Fielding?

Jet is trim and working hard?

Cotts doesn't play hoofball?

We're top of the league and the only unbeaten side in three divisions?

the pikey gas are in Conference?

FFS This season is really messing with my head

Thought he had a really good game, quality in the first half.

Good, Thats all I asked !!  As for his nick name, er excuse me !

suggest you keyboard warriors look back in history of this forum.   Its a nick name that has stuck, at least with me. 

Not worthy of comment !  An inane dig at one of our players ?  hardly ?  How did he play ?

I would say, this board is very flaky when reporting posting times, I have seen some of mine been time stamped  as 6 in the morning when I have posted at 7.30ish once at work!

I was sat in front of the TV in silence at 11:11 and I posted my comment 5 or 10 mins before that, but it appears as if I posted 2 minutes after 11:11

Exactly !

Little bit dramatic don't you think?

El abd was a 8 or 9 for me.... The most confident I've ever seen him, the one time he did slip he made up for instantly and won the ball back, denied 2 certain tap ins at back post and I won't lie was easily man of the match

Well, that is great news indeed.

In fairness to the OP this was a nickname that many used last year. Might be time to move on. Hopefully like Flint we are seeing a player reborn. Hopefully he becomes one El of a Lad.

Maybe other people don't feel the need to go on slating a player who is clearly trying to knuckle down and turn around a poor start to his time here, by starting threads with stupid titles..?

Great common sense post.

Archived