IGNORED

Unbeaten Run

redarmy1974

I think we should add 1 or 2 players in Jan just to bulk the squad out abit or maybe a couple of loans .

Loans tend to come from clubs at a higher level where that club wants their player to benefit from some game time or for their wages to be covered by the other club. As such, struggling to see how a couple of loan signings to bulk out the reserves would be appealing to either club?

Indeed but that said, the longer the run continues the more dogged the team becomes not to lose it. When Abrahams scored that 'angry' away goal to equalise he said afterwards that he was determined to score to remain unbeaten.

That's a clear indication of just how much the players want the run to continue - so long may it continue.

Who is this 'Abrahams' of which you speak?!

Swindon and peterborough are achievable 3 pointers at a canter. Preston will be a tougher affair but we can still come away with points. Looks hard on paper but injuries and bans and form are in our favour atm

I think Preston will be easier than Swindon personally. First two times they've played a side in the top 16 (at time of playing them) away from home and they lose to both (Swindon and Rochdale). Preston may well get found out if their away form is as those games suggest. Swindon away always cause us trouble and after two cup games somewhat distracting us, I can see us struggling there. A draw would be a good result for us imo.

Archived