IGNORED

Jpt

TheRedHalf

1987 was the season I started going to the Gate. That day at Wembley against Mansfield, despite the defeat was fantastic. 14 years old, seen my team at Wembley, saw boobs in between full time and extra time, the sun shone, it was brilliant. That 14 year old part of me still loves this competition for that day alone, I hope we win it, but not at the expense of our league form

I hated Mansfield Town for many a year after that. Now I'm older and wiser I realise it's only a game. Oddly, since 3rd May of this year they seem to have become my second team. They were also the first away trip I made in about 89. Me and Mansfield were just meant to be

Think the timing of the games is playing into our hands a bit.  We have the FA Cup followed by the JPT.  Gives the manager the opportunity to give squad players game time, rest those with niggles etc.  Our side minus 5 or 6 first choice players is still stronger than the likes of Gillingham or Coventry.  Should we get through, it would be a battle against Orient - they're better than their position suggests (based on their performance against us and their squad).  Pleased he didn't let Reid and Wynter be cup-tied, they'll probably get game time over the next few weeks.

Still no live TV game announced by Sky for the area semi-final?

Even though our game has been switched to Wednesday 10th Dec. and there looks like no other football on TV that night.

Champions League games on the 10th dec

Archived