IGNORED

Pet-Hates At Football

Who Are Rovers?

Sit down, shut up, don't swear, don't move, don't walk about, sit in your seat, dont drink, dont smoke, in fact don't do anything that might annoy anyone, don't complain of the price of food/drink, don't expect to turn up on the day and buy a ticket at the turnstile, fairy footballers that fall over everytime they are tackled roll over twenty times and need 6 medics to revive them after they fell over, fans who don't think they are old, millionaire footballers who think they are gods gift, drums, premier seating all seating.

Those "Super fans" types, you know the ones...

A herd of stone island teenagers.

People who arrive late.

People who leave early.

Not being able to stand.

Not being able to drink.

The shit seats.

The shit food.

Having my ticket checked five thousand times. I'm not a criminal.

Being patted down. This isn't Heathrow airport.

Jobsworth stewards

Jobsworth car parking attendants ("Airplane lad"/l"MIND YASELVES PLEASE!" springs to mind).

People who bring their iPads to the game.

The blaring of the top 40 around the ground. Let's have some originality.

People who moan.

People who think everything's fine.

Last but not least, YOU. Yes, YOU!

In short, you hate going to football?!!

Sit down, shut up, don't swear, don't move, don't walk about, sit in your seat, dont drink, dont smoke, in fact don't do anything that might annoy anyone, don't complain of the price of food/drink, don't expect to turn up on the day and buy a ticket at the turnstile, fairy footballers that fall over everytime they are tackled roll over twenty times and need 6 medics to revive them after they fell over, fans who don't think they are old, millionaire footballers who think they are gods gift, drums, premier seating all seating.

Forgot about the ******* Drums....  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:

I do find the people that bring their kids and just shout out swear words the whole time a bit odd it's like they're doing it so their kids think they have a cool dad :/

People calling our own players c@nts I think is stupid, the opposition fair enough but our players?.

The groan when our players misplace a pass, they're league one players ffs even the best players don't hit every pass perfect!

Wannabe managers in the 'singing' section spending all game telling people what the manager should be doing, trust me the gaffer knows a lot more then you! Just chant and get behind them you can moan after.

The ques for a pint at half time.

Not being able to stand and drink watching games.

I could go on but that will do for now!

Women prancing about in their finest clothes and heels. It's a football club, not a nightclub!

That's sexist. What about the men prancing about in their finest? (I always wear my highest heels to football.)

I actually agree. Nothing worse than a balding middle aged bloke with a beer belly.

What about balding old aged blokes with beer bellys or even worse ginger haired, balding, old aged blokes, with beer bellys who go fishing :shifty:

The guy that sits in front of me and laughs incessently at his own jokes, and generally acts

like a complete **** all game, every game.

You don't sit behind out dugout do you?

Stealth Farts. How many times has the odour of a stale fart that obviously has been stewed for a good 30 minutes wafted across my nostrils. Particularly bad now in all seaters for some reason.

Now if you're going to fart make an event of it. One, it can be funny. Two, about fifty people can avoid those furtive 'it wasn't me' looks.

Archived