IGNORED

Pet-Hates At Football

Who Are Rovers?

I actually agree. Nothing worse than a balding middle aged bloke with a beer belly.

To be fair Robbo the above post is a bit harsh....

For a start this balding, aging, fat bloke that I know has never worn a football shirt(with or without a name on the back) and he is never likely to either

He's far too old fat and ugly to shell out for overpriced replica shirts infact they are one of my football pet hates, I've got far more important things to spend fifty quid on, that enough for about ten Cod Lot suppers

and a couple of lottery lucky dips! ...erm, I mean he has. ;)

Absolutely agree about the people that moan about a backwards or sideways pass. Theres a guy who sits in front of me who shouting 'forward' all game and waves his arms around if we ever pass backwards. Also, something this guy and many others do which really grinds my gears is when one of our players will hit the tamest 30 yard shot straight into the keepers arms, they applaud it.

In fact I've got them all sat around me. One guy checks his phone litterally every 30 seconds, refreshing facebook and twitter. He also gets straight on Facebook to update his status when we score. There's also 2 old boys that sit at the end of our row and moan every time they have to get up or move to let people in or out of the row. Don't sit on the end then!!

The op would hate me and my mates. Manys the time we've wittled away a shite performance by discussing something else.

Last season on a Tues night home to Brentford, my brother and I discussed the merits of an investment property and the tax benefits of buying in Queensland or Spain v the UK etc.

Down in front of us, Brentford were winning, our boys were just launching it whooshball style to JET in the vain hope something will happen and that idiot was on the touchline just watching arms folded doing nothing.

In fact during the SOD reign last season, that half of football where we lost was one of the most productive I have had - I came away with a good view of what to do on property having taken little in of the match and missed very little (other than yet another loss) of the game itself....

I knew it had ended by the boos.

Those "Super fans" types, you know the ones...

A herd of stone island teenagers.

People who arrive late.

People who leave early.

Not being able to stand.

Not being able to drink.

The shit seats.

The shit food.

Having my ticket checked five thousand times. I'm not a criminal.

Being patted down. This isn't Heathrow airport.

Jobsworth stewards

Jobsworth car parking attendants ("Airplane lad"/l"MIND YASELVES PLEASE!" springs to mind).

People who bring their iPads to the game.

The blaring of the top 40 around the ground. Let's have some originality.

People who moan.

People who think everything's fine.

Last but not least, YOU. Yes, YOU!

I remember one year at Upton Park we had to walk through metal detectors!!

Pubs that don't sell Pickled Eggs or Bovril Crisps :disapointed2se: 
No bog paper :grr: 
3000 away fans (9000 for NLBR :liar:) and 2 Bar Staff Working :gaah: 
Women who don't comply to the rules of 'get your tits out for the boys' :sign09: 
Train sandwiches :angry: 
Youth firms :boxing: 
Burgers that appear from a metal steamer pot (I had one once with a little bell and name tag) :shocking: 
Fans who wear their polyester shirts twice without washing them - What a honk of BO :laugh:

Archived