IGNORED

Cats

RedRock

Makes me laugh - the 'cat lovers' who think other people should be happy for their animal to be in their gardens, poohing in their borders, chasing wild birds, walking over cars, etc.

Same sort of folk who think their brat children are the most wonderful in the entire world - bar none.

'Interesting' attitude.

:gaah:

TFR

Clearing up their crap is a start at least. Well done you.

The only problem with the wildlife is Tiddles probably has left a trail of wildlife destruction in his/her wake in bringing one of them back for you to rescue.

My partner's cat seems to take particular joy in jumping up and down on half eaten slow worms that are writhing in agony. It'll leave that to die in the garden and then find another one to bring in her house, no doubt in attempt to do the same thing on the carpet. Lovely creatures are cats.

Not all cats are hunters, and not all crap in other people's flower borders. There is a wood near our house and our cats use that.

I have to say in all the years I've had a garden I've never found any cat poo in it.

What ruined my enjoyment of the garden in my last place was the idiot dogs next door who'd rush out every time one of us was in the garden and throw themselves barking, snarling and slavering at the fence in an attempt to get to us. Presumably people would call the police if every time they went into their garden, I got out a megaphone and started shouting at them, but for some reason it's considered ok to inflict noisy, aggressive dogs on others.

Oh iye - likely names!

You failed to mention Mr Darcey and Fluffykins.

Have a word with yourself Red-Robbo - you are losing a lot of face on this thread.

:nono:

TFR

Both non-hunting, non-neighbours' garden pooing felines who are so friendly they'd win the heart of any cat-hater.

We did have one who was a hunter killer once. Put a bell on his cat collar and never saw another little corpse on our doorstep.

Oh yes. A typical cat owner cry.. You can't cage my animal! Then holidays come. Oh,let's bung the thing in a cattery for a few weeks.

They only think of themselves .. not the cat or other people.

Dogs were wild, free roaming spirits. We trained them. Why can't cat owners take responsibility and train their own pet?

Time to follow Canada and sort cats and their owners out.

Do you take responsibility when your dog craps on someone's lawn ? Or on a kids football pitch? If you do thn I applaud you but for me, dogs are full of shit and take it with them wherever they go. Dirty animals with normally dirty owners.

I think far more people are blinded by cat crap per year than killed by chav dogs

I can't find any stats for the UK but in Serbia over the 4 year period between 2006 and 2010 there were 59 people diagnosed with ocular toxoplasmosis, of which 14 suffered blindness.

In the same period in the UK there were around 25,000 people admitted to hospital due to dog related injuries, and 17 deaths since 2005 due to dog attacks.

........ and your point is ............ ????

How many people have had cats look at them in an off-hand and superior manner in the last 10 years?

MILLIONS.

:disapointed2se:

Cats? What is their point in existing, EXACTLY?

TFR

Elegant, svelte, self-contained.

Dogs however are so thick, they can't even bury their own crap.

Actally, I like some dogs. We had one when I was a kid. They are all too smelly and noisy and needy for me to consider having one now. Plus you have the horrible bitey ones.

Cats are 'king useless!!!

Never heard of guide cats for the blind.

Never heard of Police cats.

Never heard of sheep cats.

Never heard of search and rescue cats.

Never heard of guard cats.

'king useless animals, a total waste of space!!!

Archived