IGNORED

Thank You Swindle

Swede

What do you expect from those clowns? Disgusting club, disgusting fans and a damn right disgusting place. They were incredibly unprofessional though and should be punished but won't.

It was Swindon's cup final today mind. Pig sick we lost to those *****. All their 'fans' will go back to their sky boxes to support their prem clubs again next week.

Congrats to them. Although I don't recall seeing any photos of any trophy presentation knocking about. I assume there must have been one, after all, isn't that what happens after you win a Cup Final?...

.....What do you mean it wasn't a final?

As others have said what a ******* shit pit the county ground is..

Cannot wait untill the work is completed at Ashton Gate , if we wernt years ahead of teams like Swindon already we truly will be then.

Now off to have a few in our beautiful fair City this evening, and not to forget our 4 point lead at the top!

Reminds me of seeing Bernard Manning years ago on stage

"It was a cold Tuesday night at Maine Road, I remember it were p*ssing down with rain and in the cup we were beating Swindon Town 5-0.

I looked across after we scored the 5th and their fans stood there, not many of them but wind was blowing the rain in their faces and all.

I thought you poor b"stards....

Not because they were losing 5-0 or that they were soaked through wet but just for the fact they come from fking Swindon"

I hate the place, the club, the fans. I hope they go bankrupt.

Thanks too the steward who threatened to throw out me and a 4 year old for wanting too clap the players at the front of the stand.

Never hated a club so much.

They are a pokey little club summed up by the guy who got Elliot sent off.. celebrating the decision.

Vile.

I hate the place, the club, the fans. I hope they go bankrupt.

Thanks too the steward who threatened to throw out me and a 4 year old for wanting too clap the players at the front of the stand.

Never hated a club so much.

I would like to think its Heat of the moment stuff but I genuinely hope they go bankrupt as well. ******* hate them. Weekend well and truly ******* ruined.

I would like to think its Heat of the moment stuff but I genuinely hope they go bankrupt as well. ******* hate them. Weekend well and truly ******* ruined.

Yes, this also must be a heat of the moment thing but if they fell into administration tomorrow I'd crack open a bottle of beer

My opinion might change tomorrow

you lot need to get your rose tinted glasses off when is elbowing a player in the face not a sending off offence it was clear from the start of the game your plan was to rough us up but you were too blatant about it.

You were outplayed by the better side and with our two best players out.

You created one shot all game on target and superstar Wilbraham I wouldn't have known he was playing as he was marked out the game.

were far better as a side in possession of the ball than you lot and you were taught a lessn in how to pass.

Sore losers im afraid as is your manager.

Best team won and really it should have been about 3-0 with the two that also hit the bar.

One shot on target from you lot who were supposedly going to stuff us easily.

Looking forward to playing at your place when we have our two best players back.

By the way we drew last year at your place with 10 players.

STFC

you lot need to get your rose tinted glasses off when is elbowing a player in the face not a sending off offence it was clear from the start of the game your plan was to rough us up but you were too blatant about it.

You created one shot all game on target and superstar Wilbraham I wouldn't have known he was playing as he was marked out the game.

were far better as a side in possession of the ball than you lot and you were taught a lessn in how to pass.

Best team won and really it should have been about 3-0 with the two that also hit the bar.

Looking forward to playing at your place when we have our two best players back.

STFC

...but you're from Swindon

STFC

Why have you posted the same thing in 2 threads?

STFC

I take it you're looking forward to school on Monday then?

If I can just interject my two penneth, from what I can gather the whole plan for today from the Swindle players and fans was to provoke a reaction from us. We lost the game, fair enough. Time to move on, forget about the shithole and not stoop to their level. The right thing to do now is for everyone to rally together and get behind he team and get us back to winning ways - as a club.

STFC

We had 10 men for the entire game you ******* retard!!!

Archived