IGNORED

Thank You Swindle

Swede

you lot need to get your rose tinted glasses off when is elbowing a player in the face not a sending off offence it was clear from the start of the game your plan was to rough us up but you were too blatant about it.

You were outplayed by the better side and with our two best players out.

You created one shot all game on target and superstar Wilbraham I wouldn't have known he was playing as he was marked out the game.

were far better as a side in possession of the ball than you lot and you were taught a lessn in how to pass.

Sore losers im afraid as is your manager.

Best team won and really it should have been about 3-0 with the two that also hit the bar.

One shot on target from you lot who were supposedly going to stuff us easily.

Looking forward to playing at your place when we have our two best players back.

By the way we drew last year at your place with 10 players.

STFC

Decent!

I wonder if Nathan Thompson had a reason? I would be surprised if it was unprovoked. Not that it particularly matters now.

It's not advisable for a professional footballer to act that way but I still don't see a massive deal with it. Again, I don't expect people to agree.

His actions (plus others) clearly ruffled feathers, I've never read such discomfort over a Swindon loss on here. That said, OTIB is moving closer towards focusing on the inbred, horrible town, horrible people references so it would appear that you're simmering down.

Swindon, however, are off to Downing Street for a special banquet...

I wonder if Nathan Thompson had a reason? I would be surprised if it was unprovoked. Not that it particularly matters now.

It's not advisable for a professional footballer to act that way but I still don't see a massive deal with it. Again, I don't expect people to agree.

His actions (plus others) clearly ruffled feathers, I've never read such discomfort over a Swindon loss on here. That said, OTIB is moving closer towards focusing on the inbred, horrible town, horrible people references so it would appear that you're simmering down.

Swindon, however, are off to Downing Street for a special banquet...

Surely it goes higher than the PM? Is Her Maj not preparing knighthoods as we speak?

Archived