IGNORED

Thank You Swindle

Swede

you lot need to get your rose tinted glasses off when is elbowing a player in the face not a sending off offence it was clear from the start of the game your plan was to rough us up but you were too blatant about it.

You were outplayed by the better side and with our two best players out.

You created one shot all game on target and superstar Wilbraham I wouldn't have known he was playing as he was marked out the game.

were far better as a side in possession of the ball than you lot and you were taught a lessn in how to pass.

Sore losers im afraid as is your manager.

Best team won and really it should have been about 3-0 with the two that also hit the bar.

One shot on target from you lot who were supposedly going to stuff us easily.

Looking forward to playing at your place when we have our two best players back.

By the way we drew last year at your place with 10 players.

STFC

Can't deny swindle there moment. Seems ref ruined a potential good game as contest. Poor decision so early in a high profile game. As for swindle being a good side.5 -0 defeat at Cheltenham suggests you still got work to do. Swindle need to stop looking at us were not your big brother, and watch out for Mk Dons. Personally I think swindle will fall away like all the others have who've been on our tail.Preston losing means today's loss not really an issue were still comfortable on top the league. Today ending up being 10 men v 12 and the picture of the Swindon player celebrating wades red card after less than 5 min showed the swindle mentality. We will move on to Preston next week while swindle will still be harping on about beating the big brother down the m4.Whats more they will still be playing in front of 6000 fans if there lucky poor for a second placed side.To all who trail us beware the Mk Dons not become obsessed about catching the billionaire owned Bristol City. #COYR

you lot need to get your rose tinted glasses off when is elbowing a player in the face not a sending off offence it was clear from the start of the game your plan was to rough us up but you were too blatant about it.You were outplayed by the better side and with our two best players out.You created one shot all game on target and superstar Wilbraham I wouldn't have known he was playing as he was marked out the game.were far better as a side in possession of the ball than you lot and you were taught a lessn in how to pass.Sore losers im afraid as is your manager.Best team won and really it should have been about 3-0 with the two that also hit the bar.One shot on target from you lot who were supposedly going to stuff us easily.Looking forward to playing at your place when we have our two best players back.By the way we drew last year at your place with 10 players.STFC

Elbowing. It was supposed to be a headbutt.

Best 11 men won against ten. Mate you need to take your rose tinted specs off if you can't even tell what the sending off was for, but couldn't resist coming on here to tell us about it. Loved the shot of the Swindon player with his arms raised in celebration while Elliot was being sent off. Pretty obvious who had the roughing game plan isn't it!

Spec savers perhaps on Monday. Enjoy your evening. As we both know Swindon won't be above Bristol City at the end of the season

Regardless of the result, the sending Off and Waggy's booking killed what should have been a cracking game of football stone dead.Swindon will be happy with the points but I really thought today was going to be a good game of football.Disappointed more by the manner of the defeat than the actual defeat.

Looking at the antics of the swindle players at the end just underlines what a $hit tip of a place it really is. I thought they'd won the world cup not cheated their way to three points.

With the large sense of injustice I am really looking forward to Preston next Saturday and ultimately the return fixture with the inbreds & roundabouts at the Gate

The ground is like stepping back into the 70s. Toilets at back of Stratton Banks CONDEMNED ( fact ) but just opened for us, 5 mobile toilets in an away end with over 2000 fans in ( WTF ?? ), filthy dump of an away end, tannoy system you couldn't hear, floodlight pylons ( we are in the year 2014 ), I would be embarrassed going there every other week. I too hope that crap pile of a club goes bust. Tottenham youth can then crawl back to London and let the slime that is STFC slither down the shit pit drainage sysatem that is the County Ground ( we should have done more to it in '81...).  

The ground is like stepping back into the 70s. Toilets at back of Stratton Banks CONDEMNED ( fact ) but just opened for us, 5 mobile toilets in an away end with over 2000 fans in ( WTF ?? ), filthy dump of an away end, tannoy system you couldn't hear, floodlight pylons ( we are in the year 2014 ), I would be embarrassed going there every other week. I too hope that crap pile of a club goes bust. Tottenham youth can then crawl back to London and let the slime that is STFC slither down the shit pit drainage sysatem that is the County Ground ( we should have done more to it in '81...).  

Having walked through Swindon to get to the ground it was like stepping forward to the 70s. 

you lot need to get your rose tinted glasses off when is elbowing a player in the face not a sending off offence it was clear from the start of the game your plan was to rough us up but you were too blatant about it.

You created one shot all game on target and superstar Wilbraham I wouldn't have known he was playing as he was marked out the game.

were far better as a side in possession of the ball than you lot and you were taught a lessn in how to pass.

Best team won and really it should have been about 3-0 with the two that also hit the bar.

Looking forward to playing at your place when we have our two best players back.

STFC

One point you forgot is who is top of the league.

STFC

Shouldn't you be in Penhill ******* your brother? You catastrophic inbred****.

STFC

You really are a retard aren't you.

If you take your rose tinted glasses off for a moment does it make you happy that your centre back celebrates wildly while conning the Ref in sending off a fellow professional inside a minute!

Are you happy to watch your team pass laboriously from side to side or did you enjoy the way we broke up all of forays.

Are you proud of your fickle fans no show for your biggest game of your season.

Are you not a little ashamed of that hot head captain of your club setting a bad example by goading the away fans and players at the end of the game and in the tunnel afterwards, which by the way, could get you into trouble with the FA.

I look forward to the return match with your full team as you must be world beatets with an Australian & an Iraqi international but please 11 v 11 this time, if your fans bother turning up that is.

Now go and stick yourself back on the window.

You should try the Town End.

Whilst grateful to the club for the free tickets today, it really is operating in the 1950s.

Swindon is one of those grounds I've always chosen to avoid. Was my first visit in many years. I don't think a single penny has been spent on the place since their fling with the Prem.

Made me realise how lucky we are. Our club sits in a great area of a great city. What it currently lacks it makes up for in so many other ways.

Totally agree, bring on January and make them sell some more of their assets, also forget today the missing two today could be missing for a month in the new year because of the Asia cup.

They'll need to sell off something soon,, the rental on them porta-loos will be setting them back a pretty penny.

(Then again Christmas provides a potential to make a few bob too, if they learn from the non-leaguers and convert a couple of those porta-loos into Grotto's for Santa - they're already grotty enough so easy conversion job)

STFC

Piss off you one eyed beller, your sisters warming the bed up

Shit town, shit ground, shit fans, shit club.

Laugh it off lads. Next season they'll just be another lower league background noise

That explains the need for porta-loos then. They must really miss the days of bog-roll chucking rituals, how can they afford to wipe all those shitty arseholes without the generosity of old time visiting fans regular bog roll donations?

Archived