IGNORED

Bogs

Mike Hunt-Hertz

How can it be right for a football enclosure, holding several thousand fans, to have a handful of poxy, stinky portaloos? Surely they could have some proper karseys built. Tinpot ain`t the word....what a shanty town.

Agreed , but at least it wasn't 3 inches deep in piss as in the pub

I always thought that because Swindon is a crap hole, you just crap anywhere. Actual toilets, like porter loos, have just been put in due to peer pressure. They don't quite understand the logic behind them yet but are making a token gesture anyway.

Ahh reminds me of the station platform pic yesterday where the fella was spotted facing the wall at the back of crowd of people... Yeah, thinking of it you may well be right WTFiGO, ....

' Welcome to Swindon - where when ya gotta go, ya gotta go anywhere! '

' Welcome to Swindon - the town that takes the piss! '

• Admin

There is a concrete urinal behind the open end, no lights so you can't see where you're pi$$ing.

It was like being back in the 80s.

The strange part when I got to the ground about 1445 the concrete toilets had fencing blocking the entrance to it.

At half time they were open, any idea who opened them and why they were not open all the time?

The strange part when I got to the ground about 1445 the concrete toilets had fencing blocking the entrance to it.

At half time they were open, any idea who opened them and why they were not open all the time?

The stewards came along and cut the cable ties to the fencing just before half time...i kid you not

Ahh, those were the days! Proper footy day out!

Remember old skool away grounds which had no women's toilets?!

I remember going to Gresty Road in early eighties. The "conveniences" were basically a roofless trench, lined with railway sleepers. God knows what the lasses lavvies were like. Mind, the old Eastend bogs were pretty "utilitarian"!

Archived