IGNORED

Cotterill "should Just Be Gracious In Defeat."

Touch_my_butter

Interesting approach from Power, who made his money not from Football but setting up the business which produces programs for clubs and I believe that we use his company to produce ours. He was also a football agent and was known as a bit of a "you can only sign my player if you look after me".

He's tried to buy a number of non league clubs notably Cambridge where he forced his way into being the manager before wrecking the club and leaving. Following that he tried to buy their biggest rivals Rushden and Diamonds who shortly went bust.

Now having made money with CRE8 who handle the program design for most of the football league clubs, he decided to pump 1.2m into Swindon to pay their tax bill and lift a transfer embargo. He's now taken over the club full stop and reportedly rarely attends on non match days as they keep getting unwanted visitors who he tries to refuse to pay saying the debts were before he got involved so they aren't owed.

He comes across as a wannabe Simon Jordan the way he talks and given he has such a low opinion maybe we should show some bollox and take our Program design elsewhere and hit the ***** where it hurts.

Interesting approach from Power, who made his money not from Football but setting up the business which produces programs for clubs and I believe that we use his company to produce ours. He was also a football agent and was known as a bit of a "you can only sign my player if you look after me".

He's tried to buy a number of non league clubs notably Cambridge where he forced his way into being the manager before wrecking the club and leaving. Following that he tried to buy their biggest rivals Rushden and Diamonds who shortly went bust.

Now having made money with CRE8 who handle the program design for most of the football league clubs, he decided to pump 1.2m into Swindon to pay their tax bill and lift a transfer embargo. He's now taken over the club full stop and reportedly rarely attends on non match days as they keep getting unwanted visitors who he tries to refuse to pay saying the debts were before he got involved so they aren't owed.

He comes across as a wannabe Simon Jordan the way he talks and given he has such a low opinion maybe we should show some bollox and take our Program design elsewhere and hit the ***** where it hurts.

Particularly as the programme design is bobbins anyway. Good background research BTW.

Can't believe we aren't producing our own programme anyway, can't be that difficult with modern printing processes.

Lee P Lee, Lee P Loo or wot? (btw loo pee, your bogs stink, and your ground is a shit-hole)

Battered? Lee P.... BATTERED! ? for COD sake wots up with you and yours.. You're plainly off yer cheating village idiot trolleys..

Talking of gracious, how about clubbing together and graciously providing your visitors with lighted toilet facilities, a was hand basin with hot water would be nice too - twenty quid to watch your bunch of clowns taking the piss for 95mins, then not providing not even half decent human facilities for them...

Good gracious wot are you like.... BATTERED FFS... Good Cod.

He's getting the reaction he wants and their supporters want.

We don't care about them, or at least we keep saying we don't!

We move on, just another game against any other team.

Regardless of who we played I think there would have been a reaction on here if we'd lost for the 1st time in months in that manner. Especially if the chairman of that other club then slagged off SC!

Its fine, it'll just give our boys more motivation.  At the end of the day, we did lose, and getting a player sent off in the 1st minute in such an important game is our own fault.  Any player knows that he shouldn't be raising elbows etc, so we've really only got ourselves to blame.  I think we did ourselves proud, with 10 men all game, against the highest home scorers in the league.  Let them have their 10 minutes, and lets just push on.  If anything it will help even more against Preston, as we will want to prove a point.

After everything is said and done, Bristol City Football Club is sitting at the top of the league, with, IMO, the best squad by a country mile. 

COME ON YOU REDS.

"Swindon chairman Lee Power says Bristol City manager Steve Cotterill "showed no class" after his side's unbeaten start to the League One season was ended."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30081359

"He's done a fantastic job, but showed no class in the tunnel shouting and screaming 'Swindon's done this, and done that'," Power told BBC Wiltshire. "He should just be gracious in defeat."

He continued: "Great football team he's got there, but they've been battered and that's the end of it."

...thoughts?

The bloke who was  trying to crank it up before the game.Well let's see how gracious the pr1ck is when we stuff  them at Ashton Gate

The subtext to his statement is "if we beat you, through whatever method or manner, we should be able to goad you at the final whistle"

I think the irony is also lost on Mr Power.  For him to show any class himself he'd have stated ...."Steve was very disappointed and was understandably upset at the end of the game."

Who knows what happened in the tunnel and who said what...I would certainly feel if the chairman was down there at the final whistle that would be highly unusual!

However what was clear was the goading of our supporters by Swindon players, which is of course why this man is trying to muddy the waters as everyone could see that.

Comments in national media show how this club are viewed, but I think now we should move on as much as we can t least until the Wade Elliot appeal has taken place and then put this whole sorry bloody episode behind us.

They won! Well done! now 4uck off. Our club has bigger fish to fry!

Who cares what he says.

Let's see where we are in May and look forward to putting it right at Ashton Gate later in the season.

Before that, let's hope that the players will respond positively on Saturday.

Who cares what he says, who cares about Swindon, we are their cup final, they mean nothing to us, we haven't started tens of threads since Saturday about them and what they did to us, we aren't still bleating on about it 48 hours later. THEY MEAN NOTHING TO US, recent history P10 W0 D4 L6, why would that bother us?  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :redcard:

Who cares what he says, who cares about Swindon, we are their cup final, they mean nothing to us, we haven't started tens of threads since Saturday about them and what they did to us, we aren't still bleating on about it 48 hours later. THEY MEAN NOTHING TO US, recent history P10 W0 D4 L6, why would that bother us?  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :redcard:

IGNOR,IGNOR,IGNOR,IGNOR,IGNOR.................

All this is now making me smile!

I remember a thread entitled OH Yes on another forum and did that not bite them in the ass!....Have your fun fella's, payback is coming and this stuff only serves to make this team more focused!

I must have missed the bit where I said that I didn't care about your club. However, I certainly don't care what your chairman has to say about class and grace, particularly since he's clearly no expert.

Nothing more sad than going on another forum to attempt to gloat..

Recent history shows financial trouble for you is just around a corner, I look forward to waving 5 pound notes to you at ashton gate :)

Archived