IGNORED

Telford Fan Wants Info

AFCTERESA

i wud luv tht giy!!! lololololzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

wot a boat parcking????????

What about parking? There are no on street parking restrictions on Sunday's so anywhere near the ground is ok. However, there is a firework display on the Clifton Suspension Bridge that will mean many roads are closed from 4.30 so plan your route after the match carefully. Below are the details. It won't mean much but look on google maps:

Between 4.30pm and 10pm the Portway, Hotwell Road, Cumberland Basin Road, Bennett Way, Bridge Valley Road and Brunel Lock Road will be closed to all vehicles. Access for residents will only be possible from Sylvan Way, with exit via Riverleaze and Roman Way.

Between 5pm and 9pm the bridge will be closed to pedestrians, for health and safety reasons.

Between 5.30pm and 10pm Brunel Way, Bristol Gate, Jessop Underpass, Humphry Davy Way, McAdam Way and Clifton House Road will be closed

Afcteresa cn u put a selfie on ere so we cn all c wot u lok like init peace!

Please do it Teresa but only if you've got a good sense of humour. Whatever the selfie is like it will generate some great responses.

i wud luv tht giy!!! lololololzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

wot a boat parcking????????

There's plenty of boat parking, You wil need to get through two Locks before heading into the main harbour area. Visit the harbour master first of all, and he will allocate you a space. I would also recommend popping into The Cottage for a spot of lunch and and pint of real Ale (If you're not a cider drinker), and then you can walk to Ashton Gate in about 20 minutes from there.

More info can be found at: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/page/transport-and-streets/arrival-and-departure-bristol-harbour

u giys r th best wiv tha info thks xxx

now im rilly exsited aboat cumin 2 bristol cuz u got firwrks as wel tht is brillll!!!!!!!

no pics tho cuz tht is grumin an mi unckle gets mad at it

What time will u be cumin?

u giys r th best wiv tha info thks xxx

now im rilly exsited aboat cumin 2 bristol cuz u got firwrks as wel tht is brillll!!!!!!!

no pics tho cuz tht is grumin an mi unckle gets mad at it

The fireworks don't start on the suspension bridge till 7.00 so you'll have to visit a few pubs near the docks to fill the time after the match. You are now so famous in Bristol that all you'll need to do is walk into any pub and shout "I'm AFCTERESA." You'll then be given endless free drinks and pickled eggs.

Got to say that the image of the iron bridge used above is quite the worst cynical abuse of the tobacco filter I have seen in many a year, I can tell you.

:disapointed2se:

TFR

P.S. 2001 posts and only 1 official warning point. ******g legend, I am.

Archived