IGNORED

Telford Fan Wants Info

AFCTERESA

Bally - can you provide ony info on AFCTERESA? Does she really exist as s real person.

:laugh: I'm not 100% sure but Teresa goes on a lot of away teams forums and I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

If I'm right it's a male whose actually very bright and just on a wind up,some find it funny others don't but like I said I don't know for definate I should of asked my suspect when I saw him coming out of Asda on Saturday evening.

hi guys telford fan here in peace

we are really excited about cumin 2 your gaf next week in the cup we have alredy been 2 bristol this season so we no the way :laugh:!!!

plz can u give us some info like were is the best pub 4 us 2 go???

is ther a spoons?? how much 4 a blue wkd ?

also were is the best chipy?

how many do you think there will be on a sunday?? 

luv teresa

Hi,

Did you sell your initail 1,000 allocation for this game..?

AFCTERESA, on 01 Dec 2014 - 1:26 PM, said:

ye but ars is the 1st brigde i licke yurs tho cn u go on it?

If I am reading this correctly, sorry but this particular Sunday you wont be able to go on the Suspension Bridge as there is a special 150 year celebration. You will be able to watch the fireworks display if you hang around after though.

ASPolice BCFC @ASPoliceBCFC

There are food & drink facilities in the Atyeo Stand concourse that will be available to #AFCTelford fans throughout the game @telfordutd

Retweeted by AFC Telford United

wot food is thr 4 us plz??? is thr chps???? ow much r thy??? av u got sum red an bronw sorse an is it free???

thnx :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The Chicken Balti pies are very good. Although they might make you rather breezy.

How are reliable are your bowels?

Archived