IGNORED

Telford Fan Wants Info

AFCTERESA

Go to the chip shop up on North street. Do not eat anything within the ground unless it came from a sealed packet. It'll be crap and ridiculously expensive. Happy now?

(I keep reminding myself this will at least all be over soon!)

chrz giy xxxx is th red sorse free?????

dunno wot pongo is on aboat??????

chrz giy xxxx is th red sorse free?????

dunno wot pongo is on aboat??????

Teresa - I'm disappointed in you. From your previous posts t I thought it was obvious that you were a person of intelligence and learning. Now you say that you don't know what cod lot is! And, to make thing worse, you claim to be a connoisseur of chips.

lolz chrz 4 da info giys :clapping:

i don av chps from a chinees eva. i wrk in a chipy so i licke 2 investergate uva 1s on away gamez and chek the compertision.

i carnt av cidar coz it mek mi u no wot :gasmask: :gasmask: :gasmask:

wot aboat parkin????

Wrong end of the country my babber. Try Leeds:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkin_%28cake%29

I've got the feeling that you won't be needing any extra lard though........... 

WE R ERE!!!!!!!

britsol is gr8 i dint no it was al most a reel citey licke birminam an wolvo we av jus ad a luk @ ur bridje WOWOWOWOW IT IS FANTSC !!!! mi uncel jamail wonted 2 go c sum old shp but we al sed NO so now we r goin 4 a bevvy if u c us cum an say halo u wil no mi cuz  i av got a b&w jesta at on u cn biy mi a bleu wikid

luv teresaXXXX :banana: :banana: :drunk2: :drunk2: :preacher:

WE R ERE!!!!!!!

britsol is gr8 i dint no it was al most a reel citey licke birminam an wolvo we av jus ad a luk @ ur bridje WOWOWOWOW IT IS FANTSC !!!! mi uncel jamail wonted 2 go c sum old shp but we al sed NO so now we r goin 4 a bevvy if u c us cum an say halo u wil no mi cuz i av got a b&w jesta at on u cn biy mi a bleu wikid

luv teresaXXXX :banana: :banana: :drunk2: :drunk2: :preacher:

So,

How was it for you my dear?

i think it was established a little while ago!

Please tell me that there's no one here that thinks this is genuine!? From about 1 post in I think it was obvious, wasn't it?

And to top it off, R*vers make more noise and their shirts are better......just wait for the 'ty brout mor 2 r plaice thn u had at hme' message, then if anyone doubts you'll know it's G*s 'having a laugh'

Although I do admire the persistence is typing (bad) text talk. That one snippet above was enough for me

Please tell me that there's no one here that thinks this is genuine!? From about 1 post in I think it was obvious, wasn't it?

And to top it off, R*vers make more noise and their shirts are better......just wait for the 'ty brout mor 2 r plaice thn u had at hme' message, then if anyone doubts you'll know it's G*s 'having a laugh'

Although I do admire the persistence is typing (bad) text talk. That one snippet above was enough for me

I suppose you do have to give him/ her credit for originality at least, at least she didn't get herself a ban for being abusive like many away fans in the past...maybe she was being abusive I couldn't decipher enough to decide!

Anyway thank you or the mild amusement Miss Telford and may your team finish where it deserves to at the end of the season. We now look forward to visiting fans from our next opponents, but I doubt if any Premiership club's fans will follow that easily!

aks @ th robbin thy met me an no i am reel lolololol!!!!!! r stewarts do as wel.hahahahaha!!!!!!!

enywayz thnx 4 a banta giys but u onli get 6 out ov 10

br got 8 an yea thy mek mor noiz thn u soz

by lov teresaxxxxx

br? British Rail? Thought they were extinct, like NLBR might be next season...

aks @ th robbin thy met me an no i am reel lolololol!!!!!! r stewarts do as wel.hahahahaha!!!!!!!

enywayz thnx 4 a banta giys but u onli get 6 out ov 10

br got 8 an yea thy mek mor noiz thn u soz

by lov teresaxxxxx

By... Don't cm bk plz

xxx

Archived